LabTrend - page 10

Hello,

I have add the 0 in the variables thank you.

In what time frame i should run the EA ?

Thank you

B

Blazer1965:
Hello,

I have add the 0 in the variables thank you.

In what time frame i should run the EA ?

Thank you

B

I like h4 for test as tangocash suggested.

Risk 6 to 9

Hi linuxser,

I've tried putting 9 for all LT1 to 3 haven't tried just LT1 will try it out and let you know. Updating the EA soon.

Thanks

Hello,

I had only one trade yesterday in usdcad! Is this normal ?I think I have made a mistake.I had it in 5 min and now I switch it in H4.

I had also an error with the rsi istogram.The progie search about it but I had it as v1 and didnt played.I rename it to plain rsi histogram and found it.

When I try to run strategy tester it reports in journal:

test generator: unmached data error(volume limit 3262 at2008 05 28 00: 00 exceeded

Thank you

B

Blazer1965:
Hello,

I had only one trade yesterday in usdcad! Is this normal ?I think I have made a mistake.I had it in 5 min and now I switch it in H4.

I had also an error with the rsi istogram.The progie search about it but I had it as v1 and didnt played.I rename it to plain rsi histogram and found it.

When I try to run strategy tester it reports in journal:

test generator: unmached data error(volume limit 3262 at2008 05 28 00: 00 exceeded

Thank you

B

Don't worry about that unmatched data error where testing EAs, be worried about the broker providing fake prices

Thank you,

I am worry that I had only a usdcad order in the last 24 hours .Is this normal. Did you had only this order in your testing ?

Thank you

B

Blazer1965:
Thank you,

I am worry that I had only a usdcad order in the last 24 hours .Is this normal. Did you had only this order in your testing ?

Thank you

B

I'm not doing forward test. I'm waiting next version

time filter

could you put a time filter in the labtrend ea?

Dont bother for fxpro.

EVery ea i have tried is buggy.

Alpari is the best you can start up dozens of accounts with no prob.

Ibfx cut my connection.Northfinace doesnt offer demo anymore it suggests fxpro.So the best deMo permanent solution is alpari.

Cheers

B

Hi guys, after the storm of this days the time of going back to this system seems to come.

Keep in touch.

Reason: