Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 89

Hello Mladen,

I have a question. My pc all of a sudden i don't know how stopped recognizing mq4 files. You can see the attached photo. Do you know what the problem is? How can i fix the problem? Thank you very much..

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, I have a question. My pc all of a sudden i don't know how stopped recognizing mq4 files. You can see the attached photo. Do you know what the problem is? How can i fix the problem? Thank you very much..

Did you uninstall any of the metatrader instances you have? If yes, then it removed the file associations to mq4 files. You can set the file association manually (by open with ->choose program-> the path to metaeditor. exe and check the "Always use the selected program ...") or simply install somewhere a new metatrader 4 and it will set the file associations

Yes i did uninstall earlier today. Thank you very much.

Mladen,

Trying to find this indicator in MTF or if you recommend something better that's available in MTF.

sve bollinger band & alerts

sve_bollinger_band_amp_alerts.mq4

Walter Fordham:
Mladen,

Trying to find this indicator in MTF or if you recommend something better that's available in MTF.

sve bollinger band & alerts

sve_bollinger_band_amp_alerts.mq4

Walter couldn't find one so made this one mtf and new mt4 compatible.

Thanks, that great !!

Is it possible to fix "unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function" error on CCI Woodie Averages indicator?

Thanks.

cci_woodie_-_averages.mq4

Files:

wieb:
Is it possible to fix "unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function" error on CCI Woodie Averages indicator?

Thanks.

cci_woodie_-_averages.mq4

Hi Wieb, I'm not getting that error but noticed the indicator wasn't compiling on build 625 so fixed that, but can you test this version and see if maybe that was causing the error.

Hi Mrtools,

Its fixed now, thanks a lot for the help.

Hi MrTools,

Can you please make this RSIOMA_v4-Lines.mq4 indicator to NMC version?

Its also has the same error as the previous CCI Woodie Averages indicator.

Sorry to bother you again and thanks a lot for the help.

rsioma_v4-lines.mq4

Files:
rsioma.jpg  287 kb
Reason: