Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 139

dear mladen,

i'm trying to get the 'total delta volume' in tvdelta.mq4 ... only the logic part in getting the delta volume of each bar is now giving the headache...could u fix it please..

(logic part-- calculation in the difference of up and down ticks)

Files:
tvdelta.mq4  10 kb

rashme:
dear mladen,

i'm trying to get the 'total delta volume' in tvdelta.mq4 ... only the logic part in getting the delta volume of each bar is now giving the headache...could u fix it please..

(logic part-- calculation in the difference of up and down ticks)

rashme

The problem is that you can not have historical bid and ask (there is no data for it). That way it will be a classical repainter

mladen:

rashme

The problem is that you can not have historical bid and ask (there is no data for it). That way it will be a classical repainter

ok mladen...now I understand...thank u

mladen:

rashme

I have modified it now(without bid and ask)......kindly check if the logic is correct now.... modified.mq4

Files:
modified.mq4  8 kb

rashme:
I have modified it now(without bid and ask)......kindly check if the logic is correct now.... modified.mq4

rashme

Why don't you use all buffers instead of using some arrays?

That would make it much robust and would avoid some errors

mladen:

rashme

Why don't you use all buffers instead of using some arrays?

That would make it much robust and would avoid some errors

dear mladen,

could accumulation-distribution_v2_5dg.mq4 be made compatible with new metatrader..

rashme:

dear mladen,

could accumulation-distribution_v2_5dg.mq4 be made compatible with new metatrader..

rashme

Try this one out (disregard the compiler warnings - they should be benign) : accumulation-distribution_v2_51dg.mq4

mladen:

rashme

Try this one out (disregard the compiler warnings - they should be benign) : accumulation-distribution_v2_51dg.mq4

mladen,

nothing is showing up on the screen except 3 vertical lines

rashme:

mladen,

nothing is showing up on the screen except 3 vertical lines

rashme

Tried to compile that thing with the old metatrader (the one before the new metatrader 4 was made) and even with that old build it does not compile. So it seems that someone was messing up with the code and that it is unusable now. Sorry

mladen:

nevar

here is a version with coloring on slope added : polyfitma_v1_1.mq4

mladen; can you make histo version this perfect indicator?

Reason: