Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 104

mladen:
derfel Those were all benign compiler warning, but, just in case, try this one too : stepma_9-2.mq4

Big Thanks, mladen, and sorry for the unnessesary shift-question (overlooked the "displace".

Will test it when the market is open.

Thanks

derfel

p.s. Sorry for not checking my emails so often; just found your info of moving my request from yesterday I was moaning about. My fault. So all in all - together with the outstanding work you do here for everybody - it's an absolute perfect service.

derfel:
Big Thanks, mladen, and sorry for the unnessesary shift-question (overlooked the "displace".

Will test it when the market is open.

Thanks

derfel

p.s. Sorry for not checking my emails so often; just found your info of moving my request from yesterday I was moaning about. My fault. So all in all - together with the outstanding work you do here for everybody - it's an absolute perfect service.

I thought that you have noticed the PM

When we move a post, we usually send a PM to user where the post is moved (in order to avoid a case when someone would think that it is deleted). Deleted posts are something else

Anyway, happy trading

Hello mladen,

would you please make a small modification to this RSI please?

1. replace/add RSX

2. add mtf

3. add your interpolation

thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

derfel

Hello Everyone,

this is my first post in elite section. I have one EA which is based on osma and simple moving average which is taking wrong entries some times...can anyone help me to modify and correct the problem please?

thanks in advance

shg1:
Hello Everyone,

this is my first post in elite section. I have one EA which is based on osma and simple moving average which is taking wrong entries some times...can anyone help me to modify and correct the problem please?

thanks in advance

shg1

Post it here )at this thread) and explain exactly the nature of the problems. Someone can then check it

Thanks mladen,

i have attached the ea.

Working Strategy:

it based on osma and simple moving average...

1) OsMA(12,26,9)

2) MA Period - 3, close price, sma,

3) MA Period - 5, close price, sma

Strategy:

When osma turn above or below 0 in m15 and sma 3 already crossed sma 5 from below to top or top to below,

it checks the H4 for osma either below zero or above

it checkes the H1 for osma either below zero or above

and once if both are above or below confirm...

it take the trade

imp Note: it only take trade when there is every fresh cross of osma in m15 and if conditions match in H4 and H1(H1 and H4 is like trend continuation. It only required fresh cross in M15 and not in other both tfs)...

so for buy trades:

osma in m15 is crossed above zero at previous candle

sma 3 crossed sma 5 from below

osma in h1 is above zero

osma in H4 is above zero

close buy trade

sma 3 crossed sma 5 from top

for sell trades

osma in m15 is crossed below zero at previous candle

osma in h1 is below zero

osma in H4 is below zero

close sell trade

sma 3 crossed sma 5 from bottom

all condition should match at closing candle...

It should not take the trade when osma cross 0 in H1 and H4....it only take trades when m15 osma cross 0....

Currently this ea is taking trade when h1 or h4 crossing so that is one problem and closing of trade is not matching...sometimes it close the trade even sma not crossed at previous candle. Technical stuff i dont know but i paid someone to make this ea for me and now its not working how i want so i am stuck...

thanks in advance

best regards....hpa_osma_ea_v1.3.2.mq4

Files:

shg1:
Thanks mladen,

i have attached the ea.

Working Strategy:

it based on osma and simple moving average...

1) OsMA(12,26,9)

2) MA Period - 3, close price, sma,

3) MA Period - 5, close price, sma

Strategy:

When osma turn above or below 0 in m15 and sma 3 already crossed sma 5 from below to top or top to below,

it checks the H4 for osma either below zero or above

it checkes the H1 for osma either below zero or above

and once if both are above or below confirm...

it take the trade

imp Note: it only take trade when there is every fresh cross of osma in m15 and if conditions match in H4 and H1(H1 and H4 is like trend continuation. It only required fresh cross in M15 and not in other both tfs)...

so for buy trades:

osma in m15 is crossed above zero at previous candle

sma 3 crossed sma 5 from below

osma in h1 is above zero

osma in H4 is above zero

close buy trade

for sell trades

osma in m15 is crossed below zero at previous candle

osma in h1 is below zero

osma in H4 is below zero

close sell trade

sma 3 crossed sma 5 from bottom

all condition should match at closing candle...

It should not take the trade when osma cross 0 in H1 and H4....it only take trades when m15 osma cross 0....

Currently this ea is taking trade when h1 or h4 crossing so that is one problem and closing of trade is not matching...sometimes it close the trade even sma not crossed at previous candle. Technical stuff i dont know but i paid someone to make this ea for me and now its not working how i want so i am stuck...

thanks in advance

best regards....hpa_osma_ea_v1.3.2.mq4

OK

It will be checked

mladen:
OK It will be checked

thanks mate...

will wait for your update....

best regards

Hi Mladen,

any luck? let me know

thanks