Requests & Ideas, the beginning

i test some EA at my server

here is the best combination that i found

firebird at usdjpy M30

hans_ea3 at gbpusd H1

note for statements, fxindo-nf3 is my own EA, i have de-activated it. so please ignore it.

it made around 180 pips for last week...

update : sorry, i've attached wrong statement.... but it is fixed now

Files:
firebird.mq4  13 kb
hans_ea3.mq4  9 kb
statement.htm  24 kb

How long have you been testing that version of HANS 123?? I came across the following version today and was going to start testing it on Monday but if your version is more up to date I may use the version you posted. The version I posted is also by Milan.

Files:

mine is : Hans123MV1[1].1.mq4

Hi,

@white_tiger... i test some EA at my server

what server ?

--

Another Stupid Idea!

Hey Guys!!

Can we put all the leading EAs for EURUSD in one EA and see what we net

end of every week?

my own server, i put the MTs there.

i use Northfinance as the broker.

FX-Hedger:
Hey Guys!!

Can we put all the leading EAs for EURUSD in one EA and see what we net

end of every week?

They are very different EAs.

Some expert ideas...

Has anyone tried this...?

Braintrend expert...

Buy & Sell only when you get the signal from both Bt1 and Bt2 at the same bar. Open on a bar close or open of new bar. Position closes when bar with braintrend indicator (bt1 or bt2 changes color) or when you get oposite direction signal.

Also there need to be setting for trading time. Trading thru european and us session, or f.e. from 8:00 GMT till 20:00. I wonder how would it perform in different times.

On 1H TP 50 pips, SL 30 pips (maybe bigger TP and SL...f.e. for GBPUSD)

Backtesting seemed profitable (except last month - February, which didn't seem too good for the system)

CCI expert...

This seemed profitable. Doesn't make that many pips, profits can vary, one trade makes a lot of difference.

On 1H, Sell when CCI 72 crosses from above thru 100, Buy when it crosses from bottom in upside direction thru -100. TP 50, SL 50. If there is one negative trade, don't take any more trades that day (maybe yes, needs testing)

After couple months of testing, I found out it makes profit...but it needs to be backtested first.

fxhst329:
Has anyone tried this...?

Braintrend expert...

Buy & Sell only when you get the signal from both Bt1 and Bt2 at the same bar. Open on a bar close or open of new bar. Position closes when bar with braintrend indicator (bt1 or bt2 changes color) or when you get oposite direction signal.

Also there need to be setting for trading time. Trading thru european and us session, or f.e. from 8:00 GMT till 20:00. I wonder how would it perform in different times.

On 1H TP 50 pips, SL 30 pips (maybe bigger TP and SL...f.e. for GBPUSD)

Backtesting seemed profitable (except last month - February, which didn't seem too good for the system)

CCI expert...

This seemed profitable. Doesn't make that many pips, profits can vary, one trade makes a lot of difference.

On 1H, Sell when CCI 72 crosses from above thru 100, Buy when it crosses from bottom in upside direction thru -100. TP 50, SL 50. If there is one negative trade, don't take any more trades that day (maybe yes, needs testing)

After couple months of testing, I found out it makes profit...but it needs to be backtested first.

I am thinking about Braintrading EA almost every day. I like this system. We have 4 rules already fully manually tested : two rules for H1 timeframe, one is for M30 tf and the classical (original) one which you mentioned. I got many requests by pm during the two months and we decided to create the EA for all the rules. First of all for alarms only. Then this EA may be improved to place s/l and to have t/s. And final improvements will be fully automated EAs. Not one EA. I think it will be several EAs.

All I need to do is to create the templates for EAs coding and somebody who is more professional with this coding may program it (it is much more easy to read something inside the code to program than to read many posts about it on this forum).

These EAs will be very interesting for almost all the members of our forum.

But i do not think that it will be during this week.

CCI expert...

We have this thread. Bruno FX tested it and seems it is very good idea. But many people tried to create EAs. So we have 3 or 4 EAs already. And all of them are having the bugs. If somebody is able to fix or to creat it it will be fine.

Ki Tests

Newdigital, could U test KI expert made by Nicholishen?

Kalenzo:
Newdigital, could U test KI expert made by Nicholishen?

All the MetaTraders are busy now with EAs.

If I stop testing some EA I will choose an other one.

I think in the end of March we may decide which EAs will be stoped for testing and which one should be started to test.

Please make any suggestion about which EA should be stoped soon and which EAs will be started.

Reason: