Anti-Martingale

I have been mod-ing the EA "10points 3" but I have one problem.

I Would like for it to open the buy and sell trades independently.

if one sets the extern max trades to 4 and the the EA opens a buy trade. and the pair falls and it opens all 4 buy trade and the direction changes it now cannot open a sell trade to hedge the buys and counteract it... so I need to make the buys and sell independent of each other. can anyone help with that. or at least point me in the right direction?

islandrock:
I have been mod-ing the EA "10points 3" but I have one problem. I Would like for it to open the buy and sell trades independently.

Sounds interesting - what is the purpose?

What happens if you end up with two trades long and two trades short? or 1 & 3 ... What happens after 4 trades?

Sorry for the multiple responses to the same question but the post puzzles me in that ....

islandrock:
"it now cannot open a sell trade to hedge the buys and counteract it... so I need to make the buys and sell independent of each other. can anyone help with that. or at least point me in the right direction?

you have to specify a rule for applying the hedge if you want the EA to do it... but it sounds to me as if you are manually intervening ... if that is the case you can still just add a trade on manually to hedge the 4 max trades.

If you want the EA to create the hedge - what are the parameters and conditions for the hedge? what is your desired result after the hedge is placed. It is easy to place a hedge on a trade that is not going your direction... the difficult part is dealing with it once it is locked up because the rules get quite subjective to the situation. Can you elaborate on your theory?

Hi All:

Im looking for V12_Beta, but i cant find it. Please, do have some it?

Thank u very much!

J

Hi. I'm looking for V12Beta too.

Also I'm looking for Emily_v7.

Fxnewbie said something about Emily_v7:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177539/page6

And Frederic:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And Cocoracas:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page7

Has anyone known where it is??

islandrock:
I have been mod-ing the EA "10points 3" but I have one problem.

I Would like for it to open the buy and sell trades independently.

if one sets the extern max trades to 4 and the the EA opens a buy trade. and the pair falls and it opens all 4 buy trade and the direction changes it now cannot open a sell trade to hedge the buys and counteract it... so I need to make the buys and sell independent of each other. can anyone help with that. or at least point me in the right direction?

I'm not sure, but I think the Goblin BiPolar might be doing something like this.

WNW:
Attached is the Blessing Martingale v5.

Could someone please modify it to an Anti-Martingale?

This would reverse the logic to increase the lot positions when in profit.

Thanks in advance.

Hi WNW,

Igorad just sent PM to me that he inserted MM to your EA (starting lot iwill be increasing is balance is increasing).

Simple mod - EA attached

This is the popular Blessing EA, version 5.

I'd like it to run as an anti-martingale as opposed to a martingale, which is how it's currently designed.

What are now buy limit orders should become sell stops, what are now sell limit orders should become buy stops. It should essentially do the opposite of what it's doing.

I'm sure this is simple for someone who can code; while I'm still learning, this one is beyond me.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

WNW:
This is the popular Blessing EA, version 5.

I'd like it to run as an anti-martingale as opposed to a martingale, which is how it's currently designed.

What are now buy limit orders should become sell stops, what are now sell limit orders should become buy stops. It should essentially do the opposite of what it's doing.

I'm sure this is simple for someone who can code; while I'm still learning, this one is beyond me.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Sound interesting. DO you plan to run the normal blessing and the reverse at the same time?

smeden:
Sound interesting. DO you plan to run the normal blessing and the reverse at the same time?

Can you help me code it?

Reason: