MACD BB Dots - page 2

robp:
I got this about 6 years ago. I don't think HAMA's been around that long.

robp,

I have also used T-3 Pro Trader by Nexgen on Tradestation a while back. The snapshot you are showing on your first post has the latests enhancement by John Novak. He added the MACD BB to plot entry signal dots or trend dots on the chart, the blue dot on white and the red dot on yellow. I have used a different ELD version with different settings together with Heiken Ashi for my PAD system on TS and later brought it over here at TSD forum. The thread is not even a year old.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hey Great, another T-3 user. I used it extensively when I traded S&P and russell, but long ago moved to forex and MT4. I really miss some of the indicators he had. But now I no longer have Tradestation, and am trying to find some equivalents to some of the stuff I remember in T3. And you're right, it didn't look exactly like this way back then, but it was very close. I can't believe all the tutorials he's added to the site since I was last there.

fxcruiser:
robp,

I have also used T-3 Pro Trader by Nexgen on Tradestation a while back. The snapshot you are showing on your first post has the latests enhancement by John Novak. He added the MACD BB to plot entry signal dots or trend dots on the chart, the blue dot on white and the red dot on yellow. I have used a different ELD version with different settings together with Heiken Ashi for my PAD system on TS and later brought it over here at TSD forum. The thread is not even a year old.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thank you, Mr Tools. That does look like it. Now it's a question of finding some good settings. Thx.

mrtools:
Hi Robp

This might be what you are looking for.

tools

Your stuff looks great. I'd like to participate.

fxcruiser:
robp,

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Another Fib based MTF system

Hi Bluto,

I would recommend looking at Money Map. It is another Fib based system in MTF that I have heard others swear by. An EA based on this system should be a gold mine.

Have a look at the videos at the bottom of this page.

Forex Trading Secrets Exposed | Best Kept Secret in Currency Trading | Learn Trading From Bank Veteran.

Cheers,

Matt

Yes the T-3 Nexgen is good. However now days it's using DLL to protect it's content as well as you must register with them for you ELS/DLL to become active. There are also updates all the time. so I doubt the MT indicators are anything as accurate as the 2007 T-3 fibs. For example BB-MACD is very solid in it's signals compared to 18 months ago. while I have BB-MACD for MT4and there not the same with too many false signals in MT4 version. from which version it was created from I could not tell you.

The accuracy is always improving. Great product !!! & yes an EA would be great however not possible !!

Jorgka

Picture

Here is puture of the system.

Files:
chart3.gif  40 kb

jorgka:
Yes the T-3 Nexgen is good. However now days it's using DLL to protect it's content as well as you must register with them for you ELS/DLL to become active. There are also updates all the time. so I doubt the MT indicators are anything as accurate as the 2007 T-3 fibs. For example BB-MACD is very solid in it's signals compared to 18 months ago. while I have BB-MACD for MT4and there not the same with too many false signals in MT4 version. from which version it was created from I could not tell you.

The accuracy is always improving. Great product !!! & yes an EA would be great however not possible !!

Jorgka

jorgka,

Yes, ALL is possible. It is a matter of settings and more. But you don't have to copycat everything they have. Just the ones that you feel most useful to you and fits your trading style. John Novak have worked hard to develope and improve his system and for that he charges over $11,000 for it. Nonetheless, it is not near perfect nor "holy grail". Neither, is it an easy system to trade. Good for scalping ticks on eminis, though.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser.

Indicator

Here is the indicator

Now you have most part of $14,000.00 for FREE

Files:
bb_macd.mq4  5 kb

Errant code?

jimmyking:
Here is the indicator Now you have most part of $14,000.00 for FREE

I have noticed before with this indicator that is winds the CPU out something outrageous when trying to attach it to chart. I can't even get it to attach now.

Code might be written a bit inefficient. Has somebody got a 'cleaner' version or does this require a underlying file/indicator to run?

Little help please.

Thanks

Pilot

Reason: