MACD BB Dots

Nexgen T-3 Fibs ProTrader.

http://www.nss-t3.com/t3.htm

I hear a lot of folks raving about this thing. I think that this is something we could use.

bluto:

I hear a lot of folks raving about this thing. I think that this is something we could use.

Sure, bluto. That's only a $14,000.00 package. I have used that on Tradestaton, when it was only $7,500 about two years ago. WOW! Is that about 100% increase! I have adopted some of their strategies and still use a couple of their indicators from time to time in my trading. PM me if you need more info.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

bluto:

It's not really a system per se. I believe there is some discretion involved. I have also used it with TS, although I didn't pay $7500. I don't understand how they can justify that cost. There's really nothing special here.

aegis:
There's really nothing special here.

Mabye, but they have a nice demo, u can take their rules, set triggerlines (one faster and second slower), braintrend, fibpivots and use them as they told u in that demo :D:D All indicator are here ! U don't need to buy them.

fxcruiser:
Sure, bluto. That's only a $14,000.00 package. I have used that on Tradestaton, when it was only $7,500 about two years ago. WOW! Is that about 100% increase! I have adopted some of their strategies and still use a couple of their indicators from time to time in my trading. PM me if you need more info.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks, fxcruiser! I'll give you a shout.

Kalenzo:
Mabye, but they have a nice demo, u can take their rules, set triggerlines (one faster and second slower), braintrend, fibpivots and use them as they told u in that demo :D:D All indicator are here ! U don't need to buy them.

That's wicked! I didn't realize we had the indicators and components here to emulate T3 Fibs. Could I trouble you to list the available MQ4 indicators that are required? I'll then study the Nexgen demos and vids and see if I can figure it out. Cheers!

aegis:
It's not really a system per se. I believe there is some discretion involved. I have also used it with TS, although I didn't pay $7500. I don't understand how they can justify that cost. There's really nothing special here.

Actually, there isn't anything special in just about anything, much more with a bunch of indicators. It is the idea behind them, to make them work the way they do is what is special. I just demoed it for 2 months and I have learned a lot doing it live in their trading room. That was special to me.

Kalenzo:

I agree with Kalenzo. The demo for me was a real experience. Yes, we have all the indicators here; may not be exactly what Nexgen uses but will suffice to emulate their 14K set of indicators to get the same results if not better, minus their live trading room. But, for a very low fraction of their $350 a month trading room, you can come in to mine. LOL! just kidding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

MACD BB Dots

Anyone have a MACD like this? This is from a package I purchased years ago when I used Tradestation. Thanks.

Files:
macd_bb.gif  40 kb

I got this about 6 years ago. I don't think HAMA's been around that long.

Bb Macd

Hi Robp

This might be what you are looking for.

tools

Files:
bb_macd_1.mq4  5 kb
Reason: