Elite indicators :) - page 993

Hasn't anyone built you a statue yet ?

Many thanks also !

Here is the 'Volatility Adjusted Stochastic' in action on a M1 timeframe. It's not bad at all, with the right settings !

I wonder, would a 'Volatility Adjusted Double Smoothed Stochastic' be possible ?

And if so, could you make it ?

Best regards from Wulong

Wulong10:
Here is the 'Volatility Adjusted Stochastic' in action on a M1 timeframe. It's not bad at all, with the right settings !

I wonder, would a 'Volatility Adjusted Double Smoothed Stochastic' be possible ?

And if so, could you make it ?

Best regards from Wulong

Wulong, made this version using Dss.

Files:

Hi, could you please update these dynamic balance point indis. the weekly one works but maybe needs refresment. Many thanks,Kiko

mrtools:
Wulong, made this version using Dss.

Very nice of you for this hopefully nice indicator ! Looks already good.

Will try it out.

And have a nice weekend !

I already know this 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' has a lot of potential and it might replace my good old DSS Bressert with all the alarms and divergence ...

Or even better, can the volatility adjustement also be made to the DSS Bressert enclosed ?

It's maybe simpler than adding all those things to the 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' ...

Many thanks, I'm going to have to change my chart once again if you succeed with it, but that does not matter.

Wulong

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update these dynamic balance point indis. the weekly one works but maybe needs refresment. Many thanks,Kiko

Kiko, this is the first one updated.

kiko12:

Kiko this is the Dynamic balance point pivots updated, the weekly balance points seems to be working fine on my charts.

Wulong10:
I already know this 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' has a lot of potential and it might replace my good old DSS Bressert with all the alarms and divergence ...

Or even better, can the volatility adjustement also be made to the DSS Bressert enclosed ?

It's maybe simpler than adding all those things to the 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' ...

Many thanks, I'm going to have to change my chart once again if you succeed with it, but that does not matter.

Wulong

Wulong, added the divergence with alerts and also slope change alerts.

Thanks Mrtools, you made my day ! I'm going to play with this baby tomorrow, will see what it does, but if I look at you chart, I have no doubt that it's a good one !

Will ask for a statue for you too.

Reason: