Elite indicators :) - page 988

Dear Mladen,

may I ask you, does exist something similar to Instant Trendline JE?

Thank you

makoz

Files:

mladen:
Never saw the original mq4 (only decompiled) But from what I see, it is a kind of a zigzag - and it works like all the zigzag like indicators - and from what I saw, those rectangles are repainted at least 4-5 bars back (saw cases when it repainted more than 10 bars back) thus giving completely false results compared to run-time performance

thanks for saving my life...

great help

makoz:
Dear Mladen,

may I ask you, does exist something similar to Instant Trendline JE?

Thank you

makoz

makoz

I am not sure

If not, a new one will be made (that does not have those errors)

mladen:
Wulong Here is a version that has all those new prices and all the option values made descriptive where it could be done : rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_divergence_2.mq4

Thanks a million for the improvements made on this nice indicator.

But, is it still possible to replace the divergence trendlines with a simple arrow ? Or, you can also keep the divergence trendlines and add a divergence arrow.

I simply like arrows better than divergence trendlines, it's clearer for me.

Thanks.

Wulong10:
Thanks a million for the improvements made on this nice indicator.

But, is it still possible to replace the divergence trendlines with a simple arrow ? Or, you can also keep the divergence trendlines and add a divergence arrow.

I simply like arrows better than divergence trendlines, it's clearer for me.

Thanks.

The problem is that there will be 2 arrows for each trend line (doubles the objects on chart) and it has to have 4 types of arrows (for regular 2 and for hidden 2 types of arrows) but will see if it can be done without overloading the code too much

Ok, I have no problem with that, now it has 4 types of trendlines.

If I hide the trendlines and keep the arrows visible, that's all right for me.

Thanks for the efforts !

New version of heiken ashi smoothed using averages (now it is using 26 types of averages - as I promised, all the averages have just one parameter - length and none is using some silly default values that you can not change, otherwise we would end with a monster of file that would have at least 100 averages) : heiken_ashi_of_averages_amp_mtf_3.ex4

PS : it already has alerts (on body trend change and wick trend change, since those two can happen in a smoothed version in different time)

Ne version of averages - some new averages types added, some new options (display types and filtering (filtering uses Donald Knuth calculating type),...) : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_5.ex4

PS: all averages types included in this version are still only those averages types that require only calculating period and price for calculation (as I explained earlier, if we included all the rest, the list could easily be extended to be longer than 100, but then either some silly hidden default values would be used or the list of parameters would be a mile long and that would not make the indicator usable in a normal way)

Rapid RSI of averages (includes the 26 types of averages and 18 types of prices now), choice of interpolation types and made user friendly : rapid_rsi_of_averages_2.ex4

PS: I am not posting the list of average types, price types nor interpolation types since all of them are visible in the choices drop down boxes (at least that works as it should in the new mt4 )

mladen

mrtools,

Please help fix this indicator as lines stay on chart after you remove it. Thanks.camarilladt7v11.mq4

Files:
Reason: