Elite indicators :) - page 981

While im waiting for the Rsi adaptive moving average can you add alerts to this indiator ? Thanks for everything Mladen !

ma_count.mq4

Files:
fdgh.png  207 kb
ma_count.mq4  3 kb

mladen,

May I please get a histogram version of this indicator. Thanks.ema_adaptive_ema_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

fxdream:
mladen, May I please get a histogram version of this indicator. Thanks.ema_adaptive_ema_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

Fxdream, made a histogram version.

mrtools:
Fxdream, made a histogram version.

mrtools, thanks for your help.

timmyhanke:
While im waiting for the Rsi adaptive moving average can you add alerts to this indiator ? Thanks for everything Mladen !

ma_count.mq4

timmyhanke

Here is a version with alerts added : ma_count_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

Newest version of averages. 5 more types of averages added (all are averages that require only calculating length and price - if I was to add averages that have more than those two parameters, we would have at least 100 averages in one file ). Anyway, this is a multi time frame version, with alerts, and the usual interpolation types : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_4.ex4

PS: testing some more averages, so there will probably be some more additions. Now we stand at 25 types

fxdream:
mladen, May I please get a histogram version of this indicator. Thanks.ema_adaptive_ema_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

fxdream

Here is the histogram version with some minor changes : ema_adaptive_ema_mtf_amp_alerts_histo.ex4

Mladen , one question about multitimeframe indicators , If you have a indicator with current timeframe and alert on current = true

The indicator repaint because it dosnt alert when the bar closes and if it changes 2 times in the same bar it usaly gets really bad because it dosnt alert if it changes back to the original direction.

But if you have the indicator on lets say 1 minute timeframe and the indicator on 4 hour and alert on current set to true wont it be better because it have more bars on the chart and if it changes direction many times in the 4 hour spand can it keep up with the alerts because the alerts are still in diffrent places in the 1 minute timeframe ?

If you dont understand write back

timmyhanke:
Mladen , one question about multitimeframe indicators , If you have a indicator with current timeframe and alert on current = true

The indicator repaint because it dosnt alert when the bar closes and if it changes 2 times in the same bar it usaly gets really bad because it dosnt alert if it changes back to the original direction.

But if you have the indicator on lets say 1 minute timeframe and the indicator on 4 hour and alert on current set to true wont it be better because it have more bars on the chart and if it changes direction many times in the 4 hour spand can it keep up with the alerts because the alerts are still in diffrent places in the 1 minute timeframe ?

If you dont understand write back

timmyhanke

When the indicator is in current time frame and it is set to alert n a current (still opened) bar, than it alert if the conditions are met. If the price changes and the conditions do not exist any more, then it is not a repainting : that is a normal way how any normal indicator should work

If you are on 1 minute chart and the indicator is set to 4 hour chart, it will still alert only once. It does not take into account that you are using 1 minute chart since it is working in 4 hour time frame and has no idea that you called it from one minute chart. But if you change the time frame or symbols forth and back, then it must alert (since it is reset as if it never worked before)

I hope this clarifies what is going on with alerts (and multi time frames or current time frame). All is as it should be and there is no error in the way that alerts are working (not just alerts written by me or mrtools, but anybody that made the alerts alert when some conditions are met)

regarding the Volatility Quality - zero line mtf indicator--

Can you please create a new version that shows red/green dots in the sub-window instead of the trend line. Hopefully the dot color will remain "fixed" once the candle closes.

Thank you for your help.

Reason: