Elite indicators :) - page 980

fxdream:
mladen, thank you. Is it possible to build alerts where I can choose the time frame I want the alert for? For example, I am on 5 min and I want to use the alert for 15 min or 30 min. Thanks.

fxdream

Will check if it can be done

Is there anything wrong with this indicator ?

I am getting my alerts one bar after the arrows appear ..

Im using this setting on 4 hour timeframe:

Nlm period :2

Nlm price :0

Pct filter :2

shift :0

Alert on current : off

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_amp_zigzag_nmc.mq4

:
Is there anything wrong with this indicator ?

I am getting my alerts one bar after the arrows appear ..

Im using this setting on 4 hour timeframe:

Nlm period :2

Nlm price :0

Pct filter :2

shift :0

Alert on current : off

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_amp_zigzag_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

set the alerts on current to true

fxdream:
mladen, thank you. Is it possible to build alerts where I can choose the time frame I want the alert for? For example, I am on 5 min and I want to use the alert for 15 min or 30 min. Thanks.

fxdream

A question :

Did you try setting the DisplayMA(n) parameters for that purpose? If you chose just the time frames you wish to have alerts for, then no code change is needed in that indicator and you can use any combination of mas there is

Hi Mladen - Looks quite interesting!!! Could you please add arrows and message box alerts to correspond with the changes from bullish to bearish and vice versa?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

mladen:
This is a composite TSI (trend strength index) : composite_tsi.ex4

It allows tsi up to 5th degree calculation. Here is a comparison : upper is the first degree (regular tsi). Middle is the second order tsi and lowest is the third order tsi. As you can see the higher orders are smoother, but it is not the smoothing that is applied to it, but the way of calculating TSI is altered in order to get that kind of results (otherwise we would just add lag). Instead we have almost no lag at all and the smoothing and cycles identification comes at minimal cost

Hi Mladen - I've searched in "Elite" but I can't find this TSI indicator for MT4. Could you please post it?

Thanks

Sylvester

mladen:
zaf Period 3 is used for the signal line (it is an ema too)

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen - I've searched in "Elite" but I can't find this TSI indicator for MT4. Could you please post it?

Thanks

Sylvester

Sylvester

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173131/page2

mladen:
OK It will be cone

How is the Adaptive Rsi moving average going ?

Hi, could you please update prices and make -method- selection more user friendly to Force History. I could not find their meaning in TSD or cja sites. Indi resembles to some extent to DZ HA Delta even mathematics must be different. Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update prices and make -method- selection more user friendly to Force History. I could not find their meaning in TSD or cja sites. Indi resembles to some extent to DZ HA Delta even mathematics must be different. Kiko

Kiko

Here is an upgraded version : force_histo_amp_mtf_2.mq4

Some explanation of it can be found here : Force Index Definition | Investopedia

Files:
Reason: