Elite indicators :) - page 979

mladen:
timmyhanke That happens when you have more than 512 files in the indicators folder (that is a long lasting metatrader bug). You have to delete some indicators that you are not using any more and then the missing ones will pop-up in the list

Thank you for the help, i have 3500 files in my indicator folder , it will take the whole weekend to sort out haha

timmyhanke:
Does anyone know how to fix this problem ?

I am not able to see every custom indicator in my list , it worked at first when my platform was new but now it dosnt show indicator after a specific letter.

First i couldnt see anything that started above the letter s so indicators starting with the letter t,u,v,w,x,y,z wasnt there anymore.

But now all has changed so i cant see anything after the letter N now .. So i have to rename every indicator i put in my platform to be able to see it.

I cant even see a indicator if it is a .Ex4 file either.

Yes timmyhanke

It happened with me, as mladen said it MT bug. I have an idea may help you: I keep all mq4 file away in another folder and I keep just ex4 file in indicator folder. If I need to modify the indicator source (changing color, line thickness, arrow features and so on ...), I open the source and make the mollification then I save it in indicator folder.

Sometimes, this bug happen even with no reason at all (for instance just when you add new indicator), in this case put the mouse on navigator window + right click + down in the pop windows click on refresh.

Hope I helped you,

Hi Mladen

Hi Mrtools

Do we have any simple indicator draw vertical lines at 1H or 4H or 1D when we open M5 or M15 or M30 chart, or perhaps can you make it for me

Thanks

talaate:
Hi Mladen

Hi Mrtools

Do we have any simple indicator draw vertical lines at 1H or 4H or 1D when we open M5 or M15 or M30 chart, or perhaps can you make it for me

Thanks

Something similar was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please add alerts to this indicator. Thanks.fansimple8-1b.mq4

mladen,

I am just checking in to see if you are able to add alerts for this indicator. Thanks.

fxdream:
mladen, I am just checking in to see if you are able to add alerts for this indicator. Thanks.

fxdream

Here is a version with alerts added : fansimple8-1b_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Something similar was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Yes Mladen, but this version draw lines only

- every day if time frame is H1 or less

or

- every week if time frame is H4

and so on

what I meant if it is possible is:

setting line as thefollowing:

extern int Line_separator_time= "60 or 240 or 1440 and so on" ;

thanks

mladen:
talaate:
Yes Mladen, but this version draw lines only

- every day if time frame is H1 or less

or

- every week if time frame is H4

and so on

what I meant if it is possible is:

setting line as thefollowing:

extern int Line_separator_time= "60 or 240 or 1440 and so on" ;

thanks

I found another modified in another post after the post you mentioned about called "Period Separator 2.mq4" made and/or modified by you, which I can simply modified by myself to fulfill my purpose.

Thanks it is done

Nice weekend

talaate:
I found another modified in another post after the post you mentioned about called "Period Separator 2.mq4" made and/or modified by you, which I can simply modified by myself to fulfill my purpose.

Thanks it is done

Nice weekend

Already forgot about that one

Good that you have found it

Have a nice weekend too

mladen:
fxdream Here is a version with alerts added : fansimple8-1b_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen, thank you. Is it possible to build alerts where I can choose the time frame I want the alert for? For example, I am on 5 min and I want to use the alert for 15 min or 30 min. Thanks.

Reason: