Elite indicators :) - page 976

mladen:
Step ma pdf 4 - bars version too (it is already multi time frame version too) : stepma_pdf_4_bars.ex4

This one is really awesome

Thanks Mladen

hi mladen,

is it possible to add RSI in your blau ergodic tsi?.

thank you

zaf

Is it possible to make the regression channel to not repaint ?

Actually i tried the tma bands since yesterday just because i didnt had anything else to try, i knew it wasnt a good indicator because that it repaint its past because it was the first indicator i ever tried .

But i made 4000 € until this hour.

so maybe it isnt too bad after all ?

So i was looking through diffrent channel indicators and found regression channel again and yes i have tried it allso ,( im not that new with indicators ) but it looks extremely close to the tma bands and this is why im asking to see if this repaints less than the tma bands or either of them can be fixed ?

Ps/ if you come up with something that helps the indicator can you add alerts when the market breaks the upper and lower band?

regression_channel_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke:
Is it possible to make the regression channel to not repaint ?

Actually i tried the tma bands since yesterday just because i didnt had anything else to try, i knew it wasnt a good indicator because that it repaint its past because it was the first indicator i ever tried .

But i made 4000 € until this hour.

so maybe it isnt too bad after all ?

So i was looking through diffrent channel indicators and found regression channel again and yes i have tried it allso ,( im not that new with indicators ) but it looks extremely close to the tma bands and this is why im asking to see if this repaints less than the tma bands or either of them can be fixed ?

Ps/ if you come up with something that helps the indicator can you add alerts when the market breaks the upper and lower band?

regression_channel_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

It is not possible to make non-recalculating regression channel. Polynomial regression can not be change in a way that it gives the same results and to skip the fitting part (the part that is calculating the best fit for the underlying data)

As far as similarity : they might look similar, but the math is different as it gets. Completely different mathematical models that do not have a single common point or step in calculation

As of alerts : due to its recalculating nature I really do not recommend any kind of alert since the alerts are going to change all the time as the code adjusts the values to find the best fit to data

Can you add alerts to this indicator ?

hendersons_filter_-_multi_color_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you add alerts to this indicator ? hendersons_filter_-_multi_color_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

Are you aware that Hendersons filter is recalculating (some more information can be found here : Henderson | Seasonal adjustment see the point 5. of the "How to use Hendersons filter" chapter)?

Can averages be added to this indicator ?

It looks good but it changes to often so something that helps it smoothen out a bit would be nice

nema_nrp_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen

mrtools,

Please add alerts to this indicator. Thanks.fansimple8-1b.mq4

Files:

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please add alerts to this indicator. Thanks.fansimple8-1b.mq4

fxdream

Since that are 8 moving averages, possible number of alert types is 32. Is that what you had in mind?

mladen:
fxdream Since that are 8 moving averages, possible number of alert types is 32. Is that what you had in mind?

No, I was just looking for alerts when price completes crossing all ma's either above or below. Thanks

Reason: