Elite indicators :) - page 975

mladen:
zaf You mean to use some other averages instead of ema it is using for calculation?

I'm sorry, my mistake...

I'm try to find any solution like attachment.

another question : your Blau - ergodic tsi & divergence 2.02 nmc ; the Period 3 is moving average right?.

thank you

zaf

Dear mladen

Please look to this post, since I am not notified anymore and I am using refreshing method to follow the different thread, hope you or Mrtools help about this request.

Also, I am impressed with your post

mladen:
Kiko

Here is the multi time frame version first : stepma_pdf_4_mtf.ex4

PS: in my opinion, due to the nature of step ma pdf indicator (periods of same values), quadratic interpolation would distort that part of the indicator (it would try to "round" values even in places where it does not need it at all), and that is why it is not added to it

PPS: upper example is working in current time frame. Lower example is working in 30 minute time frame (it is a multi time frame example)

This indicator looks very nice, hope during the subsequent versions to add arrows (and lines in case of histogram version) with onfirstbar option

Thanks

zafmy:
I'm sorry, my mistake...

I'm try to find any solution like attachment.

another question : your Blau - ergodic tsi & divergence 2.02 nmc ; the Period 3 is moving average right?.

thank you

zaf

zaf

Period 3 is used for the signal line (it is an ema too)

talaate:
Hi Mladen Would you make it as histogram

OK

Will be done

mladen:
zaf Period 3 is used for the signal line (it is an ema too)

Thanks for your confirmation..

zaf

48 hrs+two messages to (contact us) and the admin of the TSD site, never reply, how I should complain, and to whom.

I have serious problem of not getting any mail notification form any thread and from any followings user, and I do believe something wrong from TSD page side.

The following photos taken from "safe and block sender" of outlook.com (hotmail) of my account, it obvious that the admin of the TSD in safe regions and no block account at all, also there is no any evidence that tsd mails went to Junk and also I am getting usual mails from different sites normally.

Hope some technical person communicate with me to solve this problem.

I remain,

Files:
03.jpg  113 kb
04.jpg  84 kb
05.jpg  98 kb
06.jpg  95 kb
07.jpg  116 kb

talaate:
48 hrs+two messages to (contact us) and the admin of the TSD site, never reply, how I should complain, and to whom.

I have serious problem of not getting any mail notification form any thread and from any followings user, ans I do believe something wrong from TSD page side.

The following photos taken from "safe and block sender" of outlook.com (hotmail) of my account, it obvious that the admin of the TSD in safe regions and no block account at all, also there is no any evidence that tsd mails went to Junk and also I am getting usual mails from different sites normally.

Hope some technical person communicate with me to solve this problem.

I remain,

Talaat E

I did report the issue to developers, and they tested it and they have told me that all is Ok

Will report again

Step ma pdf 4

Step ma pdf 4 - bars version too (it is already multi time frame version too) : stepma_pdf_4_bars.ex4

mladen:
Talaat E

I did report the issue to developers, and they tested it and they have told me that all is Ok

Will report again

Thanks Mladen

but as you can observe from the photos, nothing wrong from my account, I gave them my evidences that nothing wrong from my side till now,

Last try I'll do it is: to change my address mail as I already have one in "yahoo" (change from my TSD account) then if I did not receive any notification mail again, then and for sure without any doubt, the problem will proven itself from TSD,

I do after one hour from now, and let us wait what will be happen

kiko12:
Hi, would you mind adding bar and histo versions as well as MTF with quadratic interpolation and arrows options to StepMaPDF 4. I would appreciate. Many thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is a histogram version too : stepma_pdf_4_histo.ex4

Reason: