Elite indicators :) - page 745

Here is this one

It is a non lag zig zag based indicator (it needs the non lag indicator attached at this post too to work properly). But be careful since it is going to be rather heavy on your PC (more or less it is not what we can make when a multiple number of indicators are concerned, but what our metatrader can take : this indicator, when using default settings, is loading 63 instances of non lag zig zag and that can be a burden for metatrader. Same would be (even worse) if one would use zig zag or 3 level zizg zag since zig zag always calculates all the bars - imagine 63 indicators (or 189 in case of 3 level zig zag) calculating all the bars on a new tick)

PS: in this indicator if the current peak is up, then it assumes that the trend is down and opposite. See the example picture above with the current state of non lag zig zag and how it shows on dashboard

regards

Mladen

stav01:
Dear Mladen,

Please could I ask you to consider my request in post #3934?

Regards.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hello Mladen,

Could you please add the levels as per your "CCi Woodie - averages" (picture attached) to the DTosc that I attach here for your convenience?

Although it has a floating Hi/Lo-level, I want to colour that area in so that it is easily seen when the DTosc reaches o/h-levels.

Thanking you most kindly.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Could you please add the levels as per your "CCi Woodie - averages" (picture attached) to the DTosc that I attach here for your convenience?

Although it has a floating Hi/Lo-level, I want to colour that area in so that it is easily seen when the DTosc reaches o/h-levels.

Thanking you most kindly.

ValeoFX

We still can not have filled areas the same way as in metatrader 5 made in metatrader 4 (when the values of the are borders are changing - like the floating levels from that indicators). Maybe, with time, we shall have that feature in metatrader 4 enabled too, but per moment, they are not announcing it

There are some workarounds, but with thy way how they one day allow working with some dlls and the other day they disable that same calls, better to avoid those workarounds for now

Also, the version of NonLag zigzag dashboard from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated for the new metatrader 4 :

nonlag_zigzag_dasboard_2__nmc.mq4

nonlagzigzag_v2.02_nmc.mq4

PS: it also uses the "nonlagzigzag_v2.02 nmc" indicator for calculation :

stav01

The non lag ziz zag does not have the info that we had we regular price bars (it is a "single value" indicator unlike the price bar for which we can get 4 different values regarding price alone + volume + time), hence we can not do the same comparison stuff we did on price bars in the original version of high low dashboard (even that single value is a "discontinued" value since only peaks actually have values while the rest of the line is drawn by metatrader in that indicator - it can easily be checked even in the data window where it will not show ant values for a line between the peaks)

As of current pair : made a change of the indicator. If "Symbols" parameter is empty, then the indicator is going to use current symbol (so it will work the way you need it - that is the case of the example picture above - it has empty symbols field and the current time frame non lag zig zag attached to it separately)

regards

Mladen

stav01:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the dashboard.

I think I know what Simba is asking for and I was going to make a similar request. If the non-lag zigzag makes a higher high and higher low (4 separate points) the dashboard should show an uptrend for that timeframe; if it makes a lower low and lower high it should show a downtrend. If it makes, for example, a higher low and and a lower high it should show no trend. So, in the example chart that you posted the dashboard colour is indeed correct, as it has lower highs and lows, but I think our logic is slightly different.

With regards to the processing time, would it be possibel to have the option to only display for the current pair?

Regards.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I attach a simple, 'current-timeframe' (non-MTF) indicator with one buffer drawing a line on the chart.

The question is: would it be possible please to code this indicator in such a way that it will draw the current-TF buffer (as it is now) along with the corresponding MTF buffers for three other, higher timeframes, say TF1, TF2, TF3. And this would be in one single file, with no interpolation and alerts?

mladen:
ValeoFX

We still can not have filled areas the same way as in metatrader 5 made in metatrader 4 (when the values of the are borders are changing - like the floating levels from that indicators). Maybe, with time, we shall have that feature in metatrader 4 enabled too, but per moment, they are not announcing it.

There are some workarounds, but with thy way how they one day allow working with some dlls and the other day they disable that same calls, better to avoid those workarounds for now

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for your reply - I understand and appreciate your assistance.

Continued success to you.

wojtek.paul:
I attach a simple, 'current-timeframe' (non-MTF) indicator with one buffer drawing a line on the chart. The question is: would it be possible please to code this indicator in such a way that it will draw the current-TF buffer (as it is now) along with the corresponding MTF buffers for three other, higher timeframes, say TF1, TF2, TF3. And this would be in one single file, with no interpolation and alerts?

It can be done

Will make one that can show all the time frames (if one wishes) so it will cover all the bases and all the time frame combinations

Mladen, thank you! I did it using Keris method (with at least two files), so it's far from being optimal, but it works anyway. So, if you don't have much time, please skip it.

mladen:
altoronto Here you go Used one of my own. You can set up the type of arrows you want to see separately (show on zone enter and/or zone exit) To turn of the smoothing, set the SmoothLength to less than or equal to 1

regards

Mladen

I'm longing for a zero cross alert + arrows feature on this awesome indicator. Could some of the experts kindly do the magic?

Thank you.

Reason: