Elite indicators :) - page 494

mladen,

The Ea entries don't appear to be utilizing the

if (trend > 0 && (Close[0] > (Close[1]+ 0.0011)) && Close[0] > upper && Close[1] > upper && Close[2] < upper) result = mode;

if (trend < 0 && (Close[0] < (Close[1]- 0.0011)) && Close[0] < lower && Close[1] lower) result = -mode;

the 07:33 short entry is the exact reason I'm trying to use the 11 pip calculation to keep me out of the Fake trend. Should I be using a "MathAbs" or "MathMax" or some other Math (Close[0] > (Close[1]+ 0.0011))

Any suggestions would be welcomed

Thanks

Ray

mladen:
Ray As far as I see all you have to do is to remove "Point*10" from multiplication (0.0011*Point*10 would be 0.0011*0.00001*10 in case of GBPUSD and that is not what you want)
Files:

mladen:
airquest I haven't seen such either

I mixed up with another one... my apologies.

mladen,

My mistake the JPY should have been 0.11 not 0.0011, check to see if any currency other then JPY failed.

Stay tuned

Question: why can't I edit my own post??

Ray

traderduke:
mladen,

The Ea entries don't appear to be utilizing the

if (trend > 0 && (Close[0] > (Close[1]+ 0.0011)) && Close[0] > upper && Close[1] > upper && Close[2] < upper) result = mode;

if (trend < 0 && (Close[0] < (Close[1]- 0.0011)) && Close[0] < lower && Close[1] lower) result = -mode;

the 07:33 short entry is the exact reason I'm trying to use the 11 pip calculation to keep me out of the Fake trend. Should I be using a "MathAbs" or "MathMax" or some other Math (Close[0] > (Close[1]+ 0.0011))

Any suggestions would be welcomed

Thanks

Ray

OK

As of editing : those are the rules that the owners introduced (as far as I understand it is to prevent false information (just imagine signals that are changed 1 day backwards)) I have been told that a post can be edited within 1/2 hour and then no more

traderduke:
mladen,

My mistake the JPY should have been 0.11 not 0.0011, check to see if any currency other then JPY failed.

Stay tuned

Question: why can't I edit my own post??

Ray

mladen

thank you for that explaination, that clears it up!

Can you pass this along?

suggestion: 1. allow post to be edited until it is followed by another post!

2. Have platform programmer talk to FF programmer,

a. When searching "don't lock us out to go back".

b. When you click on a attachment then "close" why can't you take us back to "that" post, see FF for visual understanding.

c. I think the new attachment layout sucks, it is easier to find something alpha wize but it needs a date or post number for any further understanding.

d. the search function which was bad is worse.

Still checking into my "close +0.0011"

Ray

mladen:
OK As of editing : those are the rules that the owners introduced (as far as I understand it is to prevent false information (just imagine signals that are changed 1 day backwards)) I have been told that a post can be edited within 1/2 hour and then no more

Problem

Hello Mladen,

Please see screenshot below. On top it are the Blau Ergodic Bars and below the corresponding indicator. Both have the exact same settings. There is however a very large discrepancy (yellow arrows are generated by the sub-window indicator). What could be the cause?

Also, I have the exact same settings as a friend here in the Forum with the DTOSC bars, and his and my candles are in many instances colored differently on the same timeframe/pair chart.

Please advise. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Daniel

Daniel

To have the arrows show the same thing set the ShowArrows in the regular version to false and set the ShowArrowsOnZeroCross to true. Then you are going to get the same values (like on the picture bellow)

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Please see screenshot below. On top it are the Blau Ergodic Bars and below the corresponding indicator. Both have the exact same settings. There is however a very large discrepancy (yellow arrows are generated by the sub-window indicator). What could be the cause?

Also, I have the exact same settings as a friend here in the Forum with the DTOSC bars, and his and my candles are in many instances colored differently on the same timeframe/pair chart.

Please advise. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Daniel
Files:
blau.gif  37 kb

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for the reply. Would it be possible to have Blau Ergodic TSI bars according to signal crossinstead of 0 line crossing?

And why do you think the charts of the friend of mine and my own show at least 3-5 different bars per 40 bars with the same DTOSC bar setting? His are much smoother, that is why I am concerned. He thought it might be because his charts are GMT and mine CET, but 15 minutes are 15 minutes, aren't they?

Thanks a a lot again,

Daniel

If the settings are the same and if the indicators are the same, the only reason I can think of is data difference if the brokers are different

As of the arrows : I think that it was already posted here somewhere, but here it is again - if you set the color on to :

0 - it will change color on zero cross

1 - it will change on slope change

2 - it will change when value crosses signal line (like the example)

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Thank you for the reply. Would it be possible to have Blau Ergodic TSI bars according to signal crossinstead of 0 line crossing?

And why do you think the charts of the friend of mine and my own show at least 3-5 different bars per 40 bars with the same DTOSC bar setting? His are much smoother, that is why I am concerned. He thought it might be because his charts are GMT and mine CET, but 15 minutes are 15 minutes, aren't they?

Thanks a a lot again,

Daniel

mladen,

Could you set this Hull up in a separate window & add an alert??

Thanks

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Removed coloring from the lines and now you have them all : slopes for both values, trend and arrows. So the only thing sacrificed in this version is that it does not change a color when the slope of the hull parabolic line slope changes. All the rest you needed is in it

Reason: