Elite indicators :) - page 491

sager22:
thanks would you please line without histogram

thanks mrtools

its ok

CCI pre-filtered averages

The indicator from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175321/page3 extended with the usual 17 types of averages that can be used for pre-filtering and made multi time frame. Here is an example of a 50 period CCI with 10 period Hull pre-filtering (no multi time framing in this example)

PS: not listing all the averages that can be used. They are listed under the "Averages types" parameter

dasio:
Hi,

i would know if it possible to add arrow alert in this indicator but the arrow.

But my request regards arrow in MTF setting,

Normally the arrow on MTF mode are placed in the first candle of the current TF where start the high TF set.

I want that the arrow will be place in the current candle.

I attach an image for clearly explain.

Thank you

multipass_ssl_fast-nrp.mq4

example.bmp

Sorry,

i need also simple arrow in this indi without plus rules.

Thank you

dasio

Here you go Option added (ArrowOnLast) with which you can control if you wish the arrow displayed on the last bar belonging to the target time frame (if ArrowOLast is set to true) or the first one (if ArrowOnLast is set to false) Here is an example of arrows on last bar of the bars belonging to the target time frame

dasio:
Sorry,

i need also simple arrow in this indi without plus rules.

Thank you

MultiPass SSL & arrows.mq4

Thank you for your disponibility.

I'm now in truble because i'm try to insert this indicato in a ea with icustom() function but i don't found the right buffer value for signal buy and sell.

Can you help me? Wich are the value for the buffer for this indicator in icustom() function?

However thank you

The simplest way is the following :

double trendNow = iCustom(NULL,0,"MultiPass SSL & Arrows","",Lb,MaFilterPass,MaShift,ArrowOnLast,5,1);

double trendPre = iCustom(NULL,0,"MultiPass SSL & Arrows","",Lb,MaFilterPass,MaShift,ArrowOnLast,5,2);

and then if trendNow and trendPre are not equal, enter the position

trendNow will have -1 when trend is down and will have +1 when trend is up so you can decide based on the value of trendNow variable what to do

dasio:
Thank you for your disponibility.

I'm now in truble because i'm try to insert this indicato in a ea with icustom() function but i don't found the right buffer value for signal buy and sell.

Can you help me? Wich are the value for the buffer for this indicator in icustom() function?

However thank you

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have a histogram version of the attached Henderson filter? I know that this is not ideal as it recalculates. What I would like is to have two options in the histogram's inputs 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' Henderson line as a histogram.

Thank you very much for all your help recently.

Have a good evening,

Daniel

hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4

script research

I know someone posted a script to open separate charts from metatrader somewhere on this thread, but I can't find it. anyone knows ? Thanks !

Daniel

A question : when you say options for 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' does that mean that you want the hostogram colored using the slope (since if we have just 1 indicator, that is the only way we could do that)?

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have a histogram version of the attached Henderson filter? I know that this is not ideal as it recalculates. What I would like is to have two options in the histogram's inputs 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' Henderson line as a histogram.

Thank you very much for all your help recently.

Have a good evening,

Daniel

hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4

Excellent CCI pre-filtered averages indicator MLaden. Thankyou.

Reason: