Elite indicators :) - page 489

Multi time frame stochastic floating levels ...

Stochastic floating levels made multi time frame too

airquest:
I have another request.

Is it possible to make these indis mtf ?

dtosc_floating_levels.mq4

stochastic_-_floating_levels_advanced.mq4

ma_rsi_adaptive_-_floating_levels.mq4

ma_rsi_adaptive_-_floating_levels_-_on_chart.mq4

Don't know if it's also possible to add color for those who have not.

Thanks.

Dtosc floating levels multi time frame ...

And this one too

A pleasant weekend to all

airquest:
I have another request.

Is it possible to make these indis mtf ?

dtosc_floating_levels.mq4

stochastic_-_floating_levels_advanced.mq4

ma_rsi_adaptive_-_floating_levels.mq4

ma_rsi_adaptive_-_floating_levels_-_on_chart.mq4

Don't know if it's also possible to add color for those who have not.

Thanks.

Hello MR TOOLS,

Would you please be so kind and also do a T3 nrp MTF histogram (a non 2x one, just simple)

Thank you!

Daniel

Hello Mladen,

Would you please be so kind and add divergencies, smoothing and alarms to the latest ''DTOSC floating levels mtf'' indicator?

Thank you!

Daniel

dakiki:
Hello MR TOOLS,

Would you please be so kind and also do a T3 nrp MTF histogram (a non 2x one, just simple)

Thank you!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Sorry not understanding but how do you want it, maybe using slope , or Macd like. On the one i posted can be used as either a cross of fast and slow original or with the originals the same, but with different fast and slow periods like this.

This looks like it may be of some use, its an atr adaptive normalized jurik, and a Stlm made from it. The atr can use one of the 18 different averages for its calculations.

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would you please be so kind and add divergencies, smoothing and alarms to the latest ''DTOSC floating levels mtf'' indicator?

Thank you!

Daniel

Daniel, have this version its using Morris smoothing, had everything else just added the divergence. The alerts and arrows should happen as the SK (green line) is >< than SD (orange dotted line) and leaving the upper and lower floating level.

Mrtools

would you please add multipairfunctions to this indicator

Files:
dpo_mtf.mq4  3 kb

sager22:
Mrtools would you please add multipairfunctions to this indicator

Hi Sager22,

Here you go Sager22, haven't done one before, only thing missing is interpolation, will post one with interpolation once i find an example, how to do, and made this version Histo. hope that's ok.

Files:
mp_dpo.gif  30 kb

ValeoFX

Arrows when signal line is crossed or when levels are crossed?

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Your #DTosc floating levels" attached, would you be kind enough and just add the usual Arrows for me, plse? I have looked for one, but could not find it. No rush.

Many thanks.
Reason: