Elite indicators :) - page 244

Hi mladen,

I have one more little tweek....man I wish I could do some of this stuff!!!

The picture pretty much explains it..... just want to draw the lines a bit different than they are now drawn.

Thanks

Ben

Files:

ADR Predictor

Hello mladen,

I'm wondering if your could build something I'll call the High-Low ADR prediction. It would work like this. A line is drawn at the open and once a range of say 20 pips exists, another line would be drawn at the high and the low of the day....and they would adjust as the day progresses. Then there is a calculation that is done from the low.....to the ADR high ....that is the dotted line on the top....it's where price will travel if the low is in fact the low of the day. And a similar line is drawn from the high to the ADR low....the dotted line at the bottom..if in fact the high is the high of the day. Most days, there is a range that a currency pair must fill. So if you can clearly see price turn....the logical target is the ADR high...or somewhere close.

An hour shift would be great for setting based on NY close rather than broker close...and labels for the lines....and maybe a discrete pip to ADR High and pips to ADR Low somewhere on the chart.

Here is a pic.

Ben

Files:

corona dash refresh

hi everyone,

could someone please fix this incredible corona thing so it refreshes when loaded from a template.

Thx

Files:

Fibonacci Lines

Hi Mladen

Upper Band And Lower Band

Automatic Fibonacci Lines

Files:
asd.gif  26 kb
ipchs.mq4  5 kb

MultiTimeFrame

Hi Mladen

do not open the code

multitimeframe and non or interpolate

Apeiron

Even though I do not understand the message completely : that is lsma with an addition (a sort of trigger line of lsma is added and alerts are triggered when the lines cross) Lsma with multi time frame and non repainting and interpolated and with alerts (alerts on color change which are faster then the 2 lines cross) can be found at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (use mode 4 to get LSMA)

Here is a comparison : in the main chart is lsma, then lsma in separate window, then trend automated teller machine and then lsma over automated teller machine
regards

Mladen

Apeiron:
Hi Mladen

do not open the code

multitimeframe and non or interpolate
Files:
atm.gif  30 kb

Hi mladen,

As a followup to my previous post...here is a chart for GU for today. The dotted lines are the high - ADR and low + ADR.

The trade setup for today was a buy...once you see the turn, where is the level that is the ADR...ie, it's the dotted line.

Thanks

Ben

bkennedype:
Hello mladen,

I'm wondering if your could build something I'll call the High-Low ADR prediction. It would work like this. A line is drawn at the open and once a range of say 20 pips exists, another line would be drawn at the high and the low of the day....and they would adjust as the day progresses. Then there is a calculation that is done from the low.....to the ADR high ....that is the dotted line on the top....it's where price will travel if the low is in fact the low of the day. And a similar line is drawn from the high to the ADR low....the dotted line at the bottom..if in fact the high is the high of the day. Most days, there is a range that a currency pair must fill. So if you can clearly see price turn....the logical target is the ADR high...or somewhere close.

An hour shift would be great for setting based on NY close rather than broker close...and labels for the lines....and maybe a discrete pip to ADR High and pips to ADR Low somewhere on the chart.

Here is a pic.

Ben

Files:

Histogram + Alert

Hi Mladen

Post 2473 for thanks

BB Stops - EMA deviations

Histogram + Alert

BB Stops - EMA deviations

Histogram + Alert

TriangularMA centered abands alerts 2

Hi Mladen,

can you please take a look when you have a minute at TriangularMA centered abands alerts 2 - indicator from post #1665, page 167

something is not right with arrow signals. The arrows still showing on the screen even if I turn them off.

thanks in advance

Reason: