ASCTrend system - page 4

I used this system for 1weel in real and I like it so much, even I didn't know ruls perfectly specially Roundpricene , , , But It worked very good for me

Thanks ND for sharing your knowledge with other

fotovat:
I used this system for 1weel in real and I like it so much, even I didn't know ruls perfectly specially Roundpricene , , , But It worked very good for me Thanks ND for sharing your knowledge with other

This system is not complete yet.

Settings of ATR_Normalized_v1 indicator should be adjusted to every pairs separatedly.

As to RoundPriceNE_big_mod indicator so it is as additional filter:

if the price crosses red line - sell, blue line is for buy. But as filter only. Not as signal for buy or sell. What is read/blue line? It is the distance between the indicator's main line in pips. You may see in the settings: Delta=7. It means that distance between main line and red line, and between main line and blue line is 7 pips. We may change it of course.

newdigital:
It was very good and clear signal for USDCAD.

And very good signal for EURJPY (but without ASCTrend).

And very good signal on GBPJPY (without ASCTrend signal as well).

And not very clear situation for EURUSD and USDCHF: i expect for EURUSD (according to this systemM5 timerame) to go short and USDCHF long for some time but not now.

Well. We got very good and clear sell for EURUSD and not validated buy for USDCHF. It is better to miss one good trade than to get many losses.

Files:
acst1.gif  26 kb
acst2.gif  26 kb

So we have some difficult case now (see image).

It is because the settings of ATR_Normalized_v1 indicator should be adjusted to every pair separatedly. Or we should change this ATR_Normalized_v1 indicator an other one.

Files:
asctrend5.gif  26 kb

NEWDIGITAL

this is a possible option to asc strategy

dont use atr and use separation indicator

only a idea

on eurusd

Files:

che:
NEWDIGITAL

this is a possible option to asc strategy

dont use atr and use separation indicator

only a idea

on eurusd

Thanks for indicator. But i think MA crossing will not help us. I am searching something for overbought/oversould on M5 timeframe. Very difficult.

Please find updated system which i am testing now.

hi all is the ATR_Normalized_v1 have any realation between ARTSTOP v1.1

because the ARTSTOP is very good indicator

and i wish any one devolope it

and thanks

Still testing this system from post #39. On demo account. Want to see how some indicators are acting all together.

newdigital:
Still testing this system from post #39. On demo account. Want to see how some indicators are acting all together.

Dear ND, Thanks alot for your nice job , I'really like this system and it's my primary system to trade , thank you agian, at now I know when to enter market but I don't know when to exit I exit in Fibo lines ,

If I can do somting to improve this system please tell me

Reason: