ASCTrend system - page 33

newdigital:
Some people may ask me: why i am posting this?

Manual trading systems is as human being: if we have some trend and we do not understand this trend for example so we are not trading, right? It is the same with trading system: if trading system does not understand something in price movement so this trading system is not trading.

If we are talking about the trend makket, choppy market or flat so we are talking about it according to some trading system. It is not our understanding if we are using indicators. It is trading system understanding.

That is why I am posting some trades or "trades on the history" just to compare trading system's vision with my personal vision of the market situation and hope you are doing the same.

Past time to trading it, i get one idea to do this system more clear and easy. Its base on ''human being''. The bigest problem isn't have good trading system [on this treat ofcorse], but don't jump in trading on a fals signals, separate them.... and i think, and is it what i missing and is posible to get it here, is ASCTrend sound in MTF. If i can please to U newdigital or someone to do this think for me and other who trade this system will by cool.

My programing skils are poor, but im learnig

Thank u very much for u'r help and work

J

I agree: we can not fully irnore the false signals.

But System is completed.

If we use H4 infiormational template together with M5 info template and plus if we are having some trading rules so we may reduce it to the minimum.

For example I am trading only if asctrend arrow is near pivot line, M5 info template is showing the trend (not correction, just a trend) and everything is ok for H4/D1 timeframe. So basicly I am trading starting from pivot line always. Other pivot/fibo levels are just for orientation (i am not trading them as it is very risky).

In this case the most of the signals are true ones.

Besides it is very good in this system that we may get all the information during the order opened. We will know everything (where to exit, why and so on even before exit).

And the other piositive case: we are not waiting for the arrows. Because the asctrend arrows in this sistem is not a signal to open the order. It is just a signal about some trend starting. We may look at info templates in the morning to understand to trade today or not so no any reason to sit near computer whole day (it is very important for me for example).

System is completed.

A little bit complicated but it is ok. I don't think that people will trade all 4 pairs. It is ok on demo account to trade 4 pairs. But for real account the traders are having "their famous pair" and usually trading just one pair only.

So it is a one pair system.

newdigital:
I agree: we can not fully irnore the false signals.

But System is completed.

If we use H4 infiormational template together with M5 info template and plus if we are having some trading rules so we may reduce it to the minimum.

For example I am trading only if asctrend arrow is near pivot line, M5 info template is showing the trend (not correction, just a trend) and everything is ok for H4/D1 timeframe. So basicly I am trading starting from pivot line always. Other pivot/fibo levels are just for orientation (i am not trading them as it is very risky).

In this case the most of the signals are true ones.

Besides it is very good in this system that we may get all the information during the order opened. We will know everything (where to exit, why and so on even before exit).

And the other piositive case: we are not waiting for the arrows. Because the asctrend arrows in this sistem is not a signal to open the order. It is just a signal about some trend starting. We may look at info templates in the morning to understand to trade today or not so no any reason to sit near computer whole day (it is very important for me for example).

System is completed.

A little bit complicated but it is ok. I don't think that people will trade all 4 pairs. It is ok on demo account to trade 4 pairs. But for real account the traders are having "their famous pair" and usually trading just one pair only.

So it is a one pair system.

Thank you for explain my bug,the information which i lost by studing the system. So now i understand why i collect so many falls signals.

Many time thank u. Cool job on this treat.

J

Some members sat PMs to me asking to remind about market condition in the morning. Especially concerning this signal calendar (ID-15) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and this one.

I tried to make the images and I think it is fully understandable.

Just want to remind that we are using 3 templates for this system. All templated and indicators are on the post #1.

1st template is trading template. We are trading in real time.

I will not describe the rules for buy/sell orders as it was discussed many times on this thread. Just the rules abiout market condition in the morning and why I am placing low impact for some signals.

Files:

2nd template is M5 informational template. This template is helping us to nmake decision about real buy/sell (impact as well, or risk, or "enter or not to enter" etc). And about the market condition.

Files:

And last template is H4 template.

So, if we open 3 templates in the morning so we will find the answer on the following questions:

- will we trade this pair today;

- which impact (low, medium or high impact) of the signals/buy/sell may we expect;

- possible stop loss/take profit values for future possible orders;

and so on.

Files:

have just finished reading your thread... thank you ND for teaching and showing us the path to successful trading... if only LevelTrading could be explained the way you are explaining this TS we could have TWO great manual systems... am glad I found this thread and will start learn/test your system now... -tks!

M5 trade

This is my trying only some options for M5 trading/info... so I could use only one window for Entry/Exit ... and as to Stochs...

I put only one Stoch [55,8,5]... + RSI [34] for trending direction... + MFI [13] - it's usually leading the Stochs movements...

and to see how Stochs are oscillating and at what "cycle" position we are on M5... we can quickly flip from M5 to M15, H1, H4... to learn and decide where the correct Entry/Exit points are...

It seams there is no need for other indicators/windows on M5...

Notice how price, about 11:20... came UP to the Pivot [dotted yellow] and was stopped by... [a] Pivot, PriceLevelLine, [c] Fib Lev3... Pivot was pierced though for a few PIPs short time later [PriceLevelLine should start dotted from this fractal - so PLLs have problems]... but thereafter price came back down...

also... earlier, at the beginning of the day... notice that price have broken down... from a small up-trend channel...

Please let me know what you think about this... -tks

Files:

H4 time frame

ND... you mentioned that oscillators do not do very much at H4... so I replaced Stoch [14] with... RSI [3] + RSI [21] for trending.... and MFI [13] - Money Flow Index... for better understanding what's happening on H4

also... Laguerre and CMO seam not add much value/info to this template... I was searching for some answers as to what do they mean but could not find any...

would you please explain... what exactly these indicators are/do... and... do we need them...? -tks

Uppss... just checked the internet... they are very valuable... now I know... thanks.

Files:

3 Stoch indicators are very important for this system on M5 informational template as we can see the price action by Stoch indicators. may be your combination is good as well but I prefer to use it in most somple way by Stoch.

As to Level Trading so the author did not disclose the system so it is very difficult to understand the rules.

Reason: