Advanced Cycle Analysis - page 8

mntiwana:

Wulong,

can you illustrate your magic wind here for to help other poor traders like me,i think a kind help to TSD community on humanitarian bases.if not such serious secret.thanks.

regards

Hmm, like some people already told here, everyone has his own trading style, I have a very crazy one, no one would understand it and most people would want to send me to a mental institution if they saw it ... but my system is exactly the way I have described it, so it should not be too difficult to make one your own ...

Wulong

You have had your share of trouble in your country, and there's plenty of people there in need of mental institutions.

I think you are safe for now

Take care

Ricardo

Wulong10:

You can use any indicator here, depends on what you want to achieve ...

Even with one indicator, something is possible. Just look at this example, in the visible subwindow is an indicator I'm testing.

It's the Stochastic CG 2.01, the periods go from 6 to 60, the thinner the stoch the faster it is and the fatter, the slower it is.

I always want to scalp on M1, so I need fast indicators for that, medium fast ones to repair the fast ones faults, then slower ones to repair the medium ones faults and so on ...

but the slow ones are too slow of course, so these need to be rectified by the fast ones.

In this example, price went down, and after that went up again, just look at the fast stoch, it goes down when price keeps hanging, and when it reaches the bottom, price goes up.

You know this is going to happen thanks to the slower stochs ...

So I use many indicators and I have to because the perfect indicator does not exist.

No I'm wrong, the almost perfect indicator is your head and only after a lot of experience and watching charts.

Brother.....Please attach the above indicators at this place..............

Wulong10, could you please attach your white-purple indicator (Nema) and share your settings? It looks like I missed that indicator among thousands I investigated.

OK, I found it; default settings, I suppose.

vishnu74:
Brother.....Please attach the above indicators at this place..............

vishnu74

I believe that all are already available here at the forum

Is PEPSI COLA bottle looks blonde and beautiful to you?:)

Wulong10:

Hmm, like some people already told here, everyone has his own trading style, I have a very crazy one, no one would understand it and most people would want to send me to a mental institution if they saw it ... but my system is exactly the way I have described it, so it should not be too difficult to make one your own ...

That is the best description of trading systems I have found so far

regarding geortzel indi , i was gonna say how important this bertsel test of signifinance is ? cause with that option set as true indi looks like !! but when i set it as false it was like also no offense but does it repaint cause by glance of an eye on us30 m15 & AUDUSD m30 looks very good(some issues when correction goes as same direction as impulse & takes long time) .

KumoBreake:
regarding geortzel indi , i was gonna say how important this bertsel test of signifinance is ? cause with that option set as true indi looks like !! but when i set it as false it was like also no offense but does it repaint cause by glance of an eye on us30 m15 & AUDUSD m30 looks very good(some issues when correction goes as same direction as impulse & takes long time) .

KumoBreake

As any Fourier transform, Goertzel browser recalculates

As of Bartels test of randomness : some additional information bartel.pdf or some more here : https://www.researchgate.net/publication/230639951_The_Rank_Version_of_von_Neumann

Files:
bartel.pdf  371 kb
Reason: