Advanced Cycle Analysis - page 6

I am too old to believe in fantasy.

Files:
fantasea.jpg  301 kb

krelian99:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_194137_1451293871805_850[/ATTACH] Hmm, why not? Vishnu, here you get no repainter or you are advised especially. But, there is no The Indicator. You need a setup of maybe 3-5 indicators, learn to read them in different situations and then you can start trading. It needs time, you learn to think in a different way and this is a process - forex or stock market is nothing for inpatient people.

ok

tell me 3 indicator names...i can make the one setup.....

There is no one setup. Every trader has his own setup, there is no older trader with the same setup. You only can let you inspire from others, pick some parts from here and there and build your very own setup with that you are comfortable.

Are you trend trader, scalper, swinger, gambler or only price action trader? That's the first question. That means also what market situations you trade. Trends or consolidations. You can't trade consolidations with trend indicators and res versa. You can use indicators either for trends or scalpings. Even VC (good for both - I don't know whether it is a real indicator, though it contains a momentum filter) has problems in long trends and have then the same behavior as long stochastics (it goes high on the last down swing (trend exhaustion) and res versa), but when you know it, you see a turning point long before it comes. Then you see some other indications and can go against trend. Yes, you can trade against trend, but never trade against the big banks.

So VC is at least my first choice - quick and dirty. RSX(8 or 14) is also good. 1 or 2 moving average of the same kind, e.g. EMA20 and EMA50 - but not SMA (you don't take the Fiat when you have a Audi - there are also other good cars). Try one of malden's average packs. When you are closer to the market you can try volume indicators and price action patterns. Search for it, there are plenty good ones here and describtions. As in every other métier you have to learn a lot and must invest time into youself and your skills. And listen to people that do that for for their living for some years.

krelian99:
There is no one setup. Every trader has his own setup, there is no older trader with the same setup. You only can let you inspire from others, pick some parts from here and there and build your very own setup with that you are comfortable.

Are you trend trader, scalper, swinger, gambler or only price action trader? That's the first question. That means also what market situations you trade. Trends or consolidations. You can't trade consolidations with trend indicators and res versa. You can use indicators either for trends or scalpings. Even VC (good for both - I don't know whether it is a real indicator, though it contains a momentum filter) has problems in long trends and have then the same behavior as long stochastics (it goes high on the last down swing (trend exhaustion) and res versa), but when you know it, you see a turning point long before it comes. Then you see some other indications and can go against trend. Yes, you can trade against trend, but never trade against the big banks.

So VC is at least my first choice - quick and dirty. RSX(8 or 14) is also good. 1 or 2 moving average of the same kind, e.g. EMA20 and EMA50 - but not SMA (you don't take the Fiat when you have a Audi - there are also other good cars). Try one of malden's average packs. When you are closer to the market you can try volume indicators and price action patterns. Search for it, there are plenty good ones here and describtions. As in every other métier you have to learn a lot and must invest time into youself and your skills. And listen to people that do that for for their living for some years.

Krelian,

i think brother vishnu looking for ready made burger and fanta,even given to him all,i am doubtful can not digest it,as you described,needs a lot of study and patience and understanding.then he can rely on his own strategy.

regards

mntiwana:

Krelian,

i think brother vishnu looking for ready made burger and fanta,even given to him all,i am doubtful can not digest it,as you described,needs a lot of study and patience and understanding.then he can rely on his own strategy.

regards

Dear...mntiwana....

i am in depresion. because i have lost my life in this field..my house has been sold out...i am not expecting ready made food...i have studied lot of indactorsand chart patterns..but i have lost huge moey..so i have lost concentration also...sorry for inconvience for all..i am very familiar with AMIBROKER and METATRADER....thousand of indicators have been studied in 4 years...evry day i am getting lot of confusion..in that confusion i have been loosing money always...Pleae dont think bad on me...please under stand my problem brothers...Actually i have lost in my indian market...now i am planning to go to forex....thanks Krelian and Mntiwana......vishnuswaroop from INDIA....

Krelian and mntiwana....

Mladen is my last source...he is the star in the sky....i depended on him....waiting for his response for long ago.

vishnuswaroop

INDIA

vishnu74:
Krelian and mntiwana....

Mladen is my last source...he is the star in the sky....i depended on him....waiting for his response for long ago.

vishnuswaroop

INDIA

vishnu74

I have told a lot of times already that there is no such thing as best indicator(s)

I have also told a lot of times that each and every person trades differently and that each and every person has to find his/her own trading system and trading style. There is no perfect system and there is no perfect indicator. And there is no "GURU" that will place 2-3 indicators and 2-3 rules on a peace of paper and then everybody will be a winner.

Trading is a job that has to be learned - it took me 1.5 year before I opened my first live account. I have never lost an account (that was a matter of luck and a lot of times intuition more than anything else, not a matter of some "perfect system"), but I did not lose an account for one reason and one reason only : because I never assumed that some system (even my system) is perfect. It does not mean that I am changing my trading ways each 5 minutes. Far, far from that. But I am always after 0.5% improvement (that is the sentence that older members of TSD know well). And that is what I am doing here at the forum each and every day : trying to improve things by 0.5% or trying to find out new ways. And I am doing that because there is no perfect system and there will never be a perfect system

So, in short : there is no list of 2-3 indicators that will make you a killing in trading. It is you and what you have in your head that can make it. Use the tools provided here (and I am proud to tell, since I know almost all the stuff floating around the net regarding TA, that the tools for trading that can be found at forex-TSD are among the best you can find, and with patience, and with usage of your ultimate tool (your head and what you learn in the process), trading will become a job that can be done on a daily basis without being gambling and without uncertainties that are coming with gambling

Hope that this will clarify what to use when trading and how. Maybe this post will disappoint you, but I told more than once : guys, I am not a snake oil seller and I am not selling some system. I know how difficult was in the beginning (just see the starting date of my membership at this forum) to find reliable tools for what I was experimenting with. If the tools provided here can help, nobody could be happier than me. But I am not going to post things like some "holly grail system" that, if you do all that is told, will make you rich. That is not how the world functions and I am the last person in the world that will tell you that you should become a believer (since that would be exactly that) instead of becoming a trader

vishnu74:

Dear...mntiwana....

i am in depresion. because i have lost my life in this field..my house has been sold out...i am not expecting ready made food...i have studied lot of indactorsand chart patterns..but i have lost huge moey..so i have lost concentration also...sorry for inconvience for all..i am very familiar with AMIBROKER and METATRADER....thousand of indicators have been studied in 4 years...evry day i am getting lot of confusion..in that confusion i have been loosing money always...Pleae dont think bad on me...please under stand my problem brothers...Actually i have lost in my indian market...now i am planning to go to forex....thanks Krelian and Mntiwana......vishnuswaroop from INDIA....

vishnu74,

with a warm hand to you,you are always welcome for every bit we know and can for you,for encouraging you ,you are not the first or last who lost some of or all of his asserts,mostly every person gone through this process including me,so dont worry and try your best,here you can have the best reliable tools that you can not find any where,this is the game you can not handle with depression,if you know igor,read his story of trading journey that was far difficult than your and all this is a part of trading carrier and trading destination,and as for working with indian market,better to work with international market,individual countries can drop or boost their finance by their own due to some specific reasons and aims,a country alone can force his public but not to whole of world.

regards.

and thanks to MLADEN,for putting some light on his fundamental trading carrier and strategy,a mile stone for us.

regards

Now after 1,5 years I also feel good enough for forex. Maybe you can post a normal chart you normally work on - so as you would open a position in next few seconds and write a few sentences to it. I saw a doku about German traders and one traded Ferraris in his own car house, sold it lost 100.000€ in a few weeks. He made the typically beginner mistakes without knowing much to less about the market. Not here, open a thread in General Discussions or Ideas and Suggestions and maybe we can see what is going on. Mntiwana is right, stop trading your Indian market, it is for big banks, insiders or long time erxperts but retail traders can only loose.

Small markets (like the Indian market - compared to others) are always a subject of manipulation

Reason: