Which indicator of mladen do you mostly use? - page 3

krelian99:
He uses no PA, at most HL-HH and LH-LL, but mladen is a trend follower with indis only.
I guess mostly like naked but what i don't know exact :)

mntiwana:
I guess mostly like naked but what i don't know exact :)
He doesn't like PA at all - "it's like flipping a coin" he wrote once. He likes DSS due to it's predictable character (and an HullMa, I guess) and when he reveals his setup maybe noone understand it. So, trend following with a bunch of indis - that's my tip.  

Hmm, those are my favorite ones too : DSS  and Hull ....and not a single soul understands my charts either. I only like dressed charts, naked they are too ugly, ha ha.

Wulong10:
Hmm, those are my favorite ones too : DSS  and Hull ....and not a single soul understands my charts either. I only like dressed charts, naked they are too ugly, ha ha.
So you the only one dislike naked :)

"...naked they are too ugly" Wulong, 2017 :D
lol, but we are no shamans reading our fortune in a plate of spaghetti. Have your ever counted your indis? Or do you have a range when it's getting confusing for you?

krelian99:
lol, but we are no shamans reading our fortune in a plate of spaghetti. Have your ever counted your indis? Or do you have a range when it's getting confusing for you?
Hmm, it takes much, much longer to count spaghetti than to eat it, and I like the taste, so I never did count it. And the naked price is even more confusing.

Wulong10:
Hmm, it takes much, much longer to count spaghetti than to eat it, and I like the taste, so I never did count it. And the naked price is even more confusing.
Krelian never get close naked if confusing and doubtful he always confirm first by different tests and tacts before any deal with :)

Never told, but one of the indicators I use frequently is composite rsi. The rest depends ...
But unless the trading style is the same as mine, that does not mean anything at all :)

mladen:
Never told, but one of the indicators I use frequently is composite rsi. The rest depends ...
But unless the trading style is the same as mine, that does not mean anything at all :)
Yes MLADEN,i remember your words " (and may I say that I am rather proud of composite rsi since the way it is calculated is invented by me)"

May we know which of ver from you like most ?

mntiwana:

Here are MLADENs and MRTOOLs versions,but i dont find CCI and OBV2 kind thingy.

Dear mntiwana,

Could you pls give a little bit of information how do these obv2.01 indicators work? I mean, what market's information do they use. It looks like RSIOMA (see screen), but it's different.

Thank you.

Files:
RSIOMA.ex4  5 kb
Reason: