Which indicator of mladen do you mostly use? - page 2

Wulong10:
What indicator I use from Mladen ? Woehaha, can't tell, 20 ???
and i cant tell even ..... are above 120/s :)

BB stops, EMA variation, averages, holts .. all great indis

Which indicator of mladen do you mostly use?

Or

Which indicator mladen is most proud of?

krelian99:

Which indicator of mladen do you mostly use?

Or

Which indicator mladen is most proud of?

Let us wait to have proper answer by THE Reliable man :)

but i guess,different adaptive applied experiments .... though we like know of which CLASS,adx,moving average,cci,rsi.stoch,macd,mom,oscillators,index and so on a list ...... also keeping in mind the addons and some other effecting applications applied on that classes is some thing else that we are not counting in choice competition for now.

Dimi.A:

For counter-trend scalping I use Mladen's Chaos 1.4 and and for trend trading I use his version of CCI and OBV2 (thanks Mntiwana for recommending).

Trend Trading

Counter-trend scalping

Hi :) It is possible to share the indicators you are using here? i can't find them anywhere! :)
Happy new year for all :)

Dimi.A:

Для против тренда скальпинга я использую Младен хаос 1.4 и и тенденции торговли я использую свою версию CCI и OBV2 (спасибо Mntiwana за рекомендацию).

Trend Trading

Встречное тренд скальпинг

Or you can throw respected version of CCI and OBV2, OBV2 can not find ... if possible .... thanks in advance ...

Viktor395:
Or you can throw respected version of CCI and OBV2, OBV2 can not find ... if possible .... thanks in advance ...

Here are MLADENs and MRTOOLs versions,but i dont find CCI and OBV2 kind thingy.

mntiwana :

Вот MLADENs и MRTOOLs версии, но я не найти CCI и OBV2 рода штуковина.

where you can read how to use Mladen 1,4 хаос and how to properly set up for 5 minutes. Thank you   

@mladen uses naked price action 

mwambaFX:
@mladen uses naked price action 
He uses no PA, at most HL-HH and LH-LL, but mladen is a trend follower with indis only.
Reason: