Simple experts - page 6

borgesr:

Mladen,

I changed the parameter to 0 but unfortunately still does not work.

Do not open any order.

Hull variation tested in various timeframes but often it goes in the wrong direction and lose a lot of money.

I need a filter to solve the false signals.

Unfortunately it is not possible to post the whole code it exceeds the limit.

Thank you.

If it does not open orders the cause is not in the iCustom() call

Please check the rest of your code and check for logical conditions that you are using. The problem is not in the indicator. Do a simple Comment of your logical conditions and it will be clear in no time what is wrong with your logical conditions. You can not do that type of comparison that you are trying to use. Please revise your code.

borgesr:

Mladen,

Do not open any order.

Hull variation tested in various timeframes but often it goes in the wrong direction and lose a lot of money.

Thank you.

PS: please, from now on, use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385 for questions like those

Thanks a lot for starting this thread. I'm requesting for a simple Aroon EA.

Buy: When aroon up crosses above aroon down. Exit when aroon up crosses level 50 downwards or when an opposite signal occurs, whichever comes first. (Opposite signal means when aroon up crosses below aroon down)

Sell: When aroon down crosses above aroon up. Exit when aroon down crosses level 50 downwards or when an opposite signal occurs, whichever comes first. (Opposite signal means when aroon down crosses below aroon up)

All the trades should be opened on the open of the next candle after the signal occurs.

Set the stop loss at the previous swing high/swing low. If not possible to do so then use ATR stoploss or manual stoploss.

If possible please add money management feature too.

Your time, skills and generosity are so much appreciated. Regards

Reymaq. 

reymaq:

Thanks a lot for starting this thread. I'm requesting for a simple Aroon EA.

Buy: When aroon up crosses above aroon down. Exit when aroon up crosses level 50 downwards or when an opposite signal occurs, whichever comes first. (Opposite signal means when aroon up crosses below aroon down)

Sell: When aroon down crosses above aroon up. Exit when aroon down crosses level 50 downwards or when an opposite signal occurs, whichever comes first. (Opposite signal means when aroon down crosses below aroon up)

All the trades should be opened on the open of the next candle after the signal occurs.

Set the stop loss at the previous swing high/swing low. If not possible to do so then use ATR stoploss or manual stoploss.

If possible please add money management feature too.

Your time, skills and generosity are so much appreciated. Regards

Reymaq. 

Reymaq

As soon as the upload issue is solved, will make and post one

Thank you so much Mladen. I didn't realize there was a problem with uploads. 

reymaq:
Thank you so much Mladen. I didn't realize there was a problem with uploads. 
Yep, since the migration

i would like a simple moving average EA with the following options, but i cant find it. could someone help or program it?

what i would like is a simple EA that if price, crosses moving average line up it will open a buy and if price
hits moving average down a sell.

EA should not wait till bar is closed for opening orders. so we open the orders direct when price crosses the moving average line

options in EA

select moving average period

select moving average method, simple

take profit

stoploss

magic number

once take profit is hit. it should wait for next signal.

once stoploss is hit. it should open an opposite order as explained below.

for example

the price has crossed the moving average line down, we open a sell with take profit of 30 and stoploss is 15.

now if stoploss is hit and the price is above the moving average line we open a buy,however if stoploss is hit and price is not above the moving average line we dont do anything.

the EA should keep on continue open orders until the take profit is hit even it hit stoploss a few times.

Thank you

borgesr:

Mladen,

Do not open any order.

Thank you.

Please revise your conditions

This condition : if (sarUp!=sarDn & macdUp!=macdDn) is, more or less, meaningless

Please, before using any of the indicator in any of the EAs, try to make something that will show you exactly when the signals will happen. That way you will avoid random orders management (opening and closing) . Also, always place the indicators you use on chart to check if the places where the orders are opened and closed correspond to what you have imagined. If it does not, then you always have to revise the code to see why it is not what it is expected to be

trinitrade:
i would like a simple moving average EA with the following options, but i cant find it. could someone help or program it?

what i would like is a simple EA that if price, crosses moving average line up it will open a buy and if price
hits moving average down a sell.

EA should not wait till bar is closed for opening orders. so we open the orders direct when price crosses the moving average line

options in EA

select moving average period

select moving average method, simple

take profit

stoploss

magic number

once take profit is hit. it should wait for next signal.

once stoploss is hit. it should open an opposite order as explained below.

for example

the price has crossed the moving average line down, we open a sell with take profit of 30 and stoploss is 15.

now if stoploss is hit and the price is above the moving average line we open a buy,however if stoploss is hit and price is not above the moving average line we dont do anything.

the EA should keep on continue open orders until the take profit is hit even it hit stoploss a few times.

Thank you

Why don't you use macd EA with fast period set to 1?

mladen:

Adding this one (since it was talked about something like this here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/186180 ) : simple_hull_variation_ea.mq4

Indicator used by the EA (must be in the indicators folder) : hull_variation_2.mq4

Reason: