Hi

Example

Buy order

Initial take profiti (in pips)= 10.0

Price = 1.25965

T/P = 1.26064

In sell order the T/P set to -10 pips

Yes, that is supposed to be so

Please check the orders and that is how the take profit for buy and sell orders must be set. There is nothing wrong with those orders. For buy orders take profit MUST be greater than the order open price and for sell orders take profit MUST be less than the order open price

Dear Mladen,

It is possible to use I_XO_A_H_mtf+alerts nmc indicator as a filter along with Hull Variation? I believe that using two indicators is safer to open the order correctly.

If you have another best indicator to use as a filter please inform ..

Thank you

Rogério

borgesr:
Dear Mladen,

It is possible to use I_XO_A_H_mtf+alerts nmc indicator as a filter along with Hull Variation? I believe that using two indicators is safer to open the order correctly.

If you have another best indicator to use as a filter please inform ..

Thank you

Rogério

What exact rules would be when they are combined?

If Hull and I_XO = green Buy

If Hull and I_XO = Red Sell

borgesr:
If Hull and I_XO = green Buy

If Hull and I_XO = Red Sell

Then you will have a lot of signals. Check whenever those conditions are true and see how many signals will there be

Dear Mladen,

Checking the graphic at times the candle is Up but the hull is down and I_XO follows the direction of the candle correctly.

I'm testing the Hull with the standards settings.

https://charts.mql5.com/11/24/eurusd-h1-liteforex-investments-limited.png

Thank you,

Rogério

Keep each post clean, please!

mladen:
Then you will have a lot of signals. Check whenever those conditions are true and see how many signals will there be

Dearest MLADEN

would you like suggest me an TF,in which i try to accommodate an filter (from cci,rsi or any else from your latest experiments) ..... i means in which tf ,i adjust the filter with hull variation trend line......and is it possible we use some other trend indicator (at chart) in place hull variation.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

would you like suggest me an TF,in which i try to accommodate an filter (from cci,rsi or any else from your latest experiments) ..... i means in which tf ,i adjust the filter with hull variation trend line......and is it possible we use some other trend indicator (at chart) in place hull variation.

regards

mntiwana

That needs experimenting and almost entirely depends on the combination of the filters. I am not sure that it can be automated, but will check some ideas

Dear MLADEN,

It is possible to use Stochastic?

If my questions are messing can open a session only for this.

Regards,

Rogério

Reason: