Simple experts - page 2

mladen:

mntiwana

It is checking that already. With trailing stops it will do some more, but all is OK now too (that is the beauty of a very simple code - it does all the expected in a very few lines of code )

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for reply,and yes,is simple,short and effective ....... as for checking that already,just apply it,let it take one trade (assume it is buy),close that trade manually and see it will not take any further trade in that direction till the opposite side came in place,i means it will not take any buy trade further more but will wait till the trend change and then it will take a sell trade.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for reply,and yes,is simple,short and effective ....... as for checking that already,just apply it,let it take one trade (assume it is buy),close that trade manually and see it will not take any further trade in that direction till the opposite side came in place,i means it will not take any buy trade further more but will wait till the trend change and then it will take a sell trade.

regards

mntiwana

If the trade is closed on the same bar as it is opened, the EA will open a new order (if the signal to do that is still valid), since there is no limit to open just one order per bar (in the case when the order was opened and closed at the same bar). But if the order was closed on a bar different than the bar when it was opened and of there is no signal, the EA will wait for a new signal - it can open a new order only when the signal to open order comes

Mladen this thread is spot on. Thanks a lot for initiative.

I'm trying to understand your comment about opening a second trade on the same bar in case the first one gets closed. I'm not good at programming so I can't have a look into the code and figure out what's going on there but my assumption is that a new trade is generated i.e. opened with the first tick of the new candle. The EA generates a signal during the previous candle and when that candle is over it acts as a confirmation (signal is still valid) to open a trade as soon as a new candle starts. Am I right? As far as I can see it would be impossible to open and close a trade on the same bar i.e. candle.

mladen:

mntiwana

If the trade is closed on the same bar as it is opened, the EA will open a new order (if the signal to do that is still valid), since there is no limit to open just one order per bar (in the case when the order was opened and closed at the same bar). But if the order was closed on a bar different than the bar when it was opened and of there is no signal, the EA will wait for a new signal - it can open a new order only when the signal to open order comes

Dearest MLADEN

yes,and thanks to explain me how it is taking signals,you explained well ....... do you think it should not check regularly and continuously when there is no open trade, and signal is always there........regardless how order was closed (at same bar or later on any other next bar)....suppose order was closed early due to some reason (not on signal change) but price is going further in same trend direction for hundreds pips.

regards

Dear MLADEN,

His initiative will help us a lot in the study.

I am testing the EA simple (Hull variation) EA.mq4 when you open a sell order the TP is calculating strangely see below.

Initial take profiti (in pips)= 10.0

Value = 111.237

T/P = 111.137

https://charts.mql5.com/11/19/usdjpy-m15-liteforex-investments-limited.png

Chart USDJPY, M15, 2016.04.27 11:07 UTC, LiteForex Investments Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Regards,

Rogério

borgesr:
Dear MLADEN,

I am testing the EA simple (Hull variation) EA.mq4 when you open a sell order the TP is calculating strangely see below.

Value = 111.237

T/P = 111.137

https://charts.mql5.com/11/19/usdjpy...ts-limited.png

Chart USDJPY, M15, 2016.04.27 11:07 UTC, LiteForex Investments Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Regards,

Rogério

Sorry, I do not understand

That take profit is exactly 10 pips. What is that is strange?

borgesr:
Dear MLADEN,

Value = 111.237

T/P = 111.137

https://charts.mql5.com/11/19/usdjpy-m15-liteforex-investments-limited.png

Regards,

Rogério

it is nothing strange,just a difference in between 4 digit broker and 5 digit broker ...... 1 pip of 4 digit broker is equal to 10 pips of 5 digit broker.

Hi

Example

Buy order

Price = 1.25965

T/P = 1.26064

In sell order the T/P set to -10 pips

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,

Rogério

Hi

I used the template provided by MLADEN and tested with Slope.

Opens several orders but sometimes the slope repaint and goes to negative.

Follow EA attached.

Regards,

Rogério

Reason: