Experiments ... - page 6

if we take as a basis Step Ma of rsi adaptive ema, but also pay attention to the price position relative to the step ma NMA, and STC- like impulse - this will allow accurate inputs in different directions, and pretty safe.

Files:

Air92:
if we take as a basis Step Ma of rsi adaptive ema, but also pay attention to the price position relative to the step ma NMA, and STC- like impulse - this will allow accurate inputs in different directions, and pretty safe.

Air92

leave aside all two step MAs,let us take only STC,which one signal of many you/we will be take/match or count for to go with upper step MAs ?

mntiwana:

Air92

leave aside all two step MAs,let us take only STC,which one signal of many you/we will be take/match or count for to go with upper step MAs ?

Tiwana,

therefore I said that if you use STC as an impulse, not as a trend indicator, it should be used only in a couple of step ma.

To use STC alone should be setup by default.

Air92:

Tiwana,

therefore I said that if you use STC as an impulse, not as a trend indicator, it should be used only in a couple of step ma.

To use STC alone should be setup by default.

even then impulse should be match or cooperate with others.

mntiwana:
even then impulse should be match or cooperate with others.

any momentum,impulse will consider only with a trend indicator.

mladen:

Yep, those have errors in the way how short nlma is calculated.

So, Mladen could you please correct the last version of NonLag Schaff TC?

I attach the last one, I think. Does this version repaint or freeze PC?

wojtek.paul:

So, Mladen could you please correct the last version of NonLag Schaff TC?

I attach the last one, I think. Does this version repaint or freeze PC?

It should not repaint or freeze. The thing is that the fast and slow nonlag ma are mixed - the values of two nlms should be different. If I correct it, the result is completely different. Here is one with those changes made : nonlag_schaff_trend_cycle_2_3.mq4

Air92:
any momentum,impulse will consider only with a trend indicator.

What? Be aware that newbies also read this and maybe are confused as much as I am by this sentence. The word 'only' (as well as 'never' and 'always') doesn't exist for forex. Further, what are all the awesome momentum indicators for? You can consider an impulse with a trend indicator but then you have already seen it with your own eyes.

Mladen, thanks a lot! very interesting. Schaff TC seems to be very sensitive to the change of some of its parameters, e.g. MA types in one of the experimental versions.

mladen:

It should not repaint or freeze. The thing is that the fast and slow nonlag ma are mixed - the values of two nlms should be different. If I correct it, the result is completely different. Here is one with those changes made : nonlag_schaff_trend_cycle_2_3.mq4

In any case, it is still good.

Reason: