Experiments ... - page 5

mladen:
One more experiment - signal line in this one is calculated in a strange way, and that is why it can be classified as an experiment : ehlers_fisher_transform_experiment.mq4

Upper is the old way of coloring, lower is using the experimental signal line

i am japanese.

i want Red circle Indicators.

Please.

Files:

natsugero:

i am japanese.

i want Red circle Indicators.

Please.

natsugero

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page9

mladen:

natsugero

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page9

very great thankyou

Dear Mladen,just a thought, I really like nonlag STC. Suddenly in your mind comes the idea to experiment with him

It may have something special.

Air92:
Dear Mladen,just a thought, I really like nonlag STC. Suddenly in your mind comes the idea to experiment with him

:)

Will see what experiments can be made on it (and what comes to mind )

Air92:

Air92

I have found that some non lag STC are having errors. can you post the version that you are using (in order to check all)?

mladen:

Air92

I have found that some non lag STC are having errors. can you post the version that you are using (in order to check all)?

Dearest MLADEN,

i think this is your upgraded and optimized version 2,also resolved issue by you and mrtools in later versions 2.01 and 2_1....but you can decide better.

regards

nonlag_schaff_trend_cycle_2.01.mq4

nonlag_schaff_trend_cycle_2_1.mq4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

i think this is your upgraded and optimized version 2,also resolved issue by you and mrtools in later versions 2.01 and 2_1....but you can decide better.

regards

nonlag_schaff_trend_cycle_2.01.mq4

nonlag_schaff_trend_cycle_2_1.mq4

Yep, those have errors in the way how short nlma is calculated.

In the mean time, here is one experiment with the regular Schaff trend cycle - it allows the signal period to be adjusted (by default Dag Schaff used period 3 without telling that he uses that) : schaff_trend_cycle_-_adjustable_signal.mq4

Example uses signal period 10

And some more experimenting with the Schaff trend cycle itself - this one allows different average types for macd and signal calculations : schaff_trend_cycle_-_experiment.mq4

A lot of different STC values can be calculated using just the 4 ma types combinations included

mladen:
And some more experimenting with the Schaff trend cycle itself - this one allows different average types for macd and signal calculations : schaff_trend_cycle_-_experiment.mq4

A lot of different STC values can be calculated using just the 4 ma types combinations included

Sorry, I fell asleep.

Thank you so much. Now I try the same experiment too

Reason: