REQ HA Offline Chart - page 4

PPS: one more nonsense found with this new metatrader. Seems that I have found the solution, but will test it thoroughly (also it will be tested by some friends too) if all is OK it will be posted here as soon as it is sure that it is an optimal solution.

It is important because it seems that we are having one more illogical issue that metatrader 5 does with offline charts when the maximal number of bars is set to big number

This is the newest version of the heiken ashi offline builder indicator that corrects all the problems that are noticed so far. When it notices a problem, it will correct the offline chart data automatically and this version is made to be rather light on the CPU (to do the correction only when it is necessary).

Also, some other controls are added : it will not allow you to use "legal" time frame any more (time frames like 1,5,15,...) since in that case your metatrader can freeze. Also it is checking some other things and you will be alerted if something is not set correctly

ha_smoothed_offline_3.04_nmc.ex4

mladen:
This is the newest version of the heiken ashi offline builder indicator that corrects all the problems that are noticed so far. When it notices a problem, it will correct the offline chart data automatically and this version is made to be rather light on the CPU (to do the correction only when it is necessary). Also, some other controls are added : it will not allow you to use "legal" time frame any more (time frames like 1,5,15,...) since in that case your metatrader can freeze. Also it is checking some other things and you will be alerted if something is not set correctly

ha_smoothed_offline_3.04_nmc.ex4

Looks nice. Thanks

Hi Mladen , Thanks for your indicator. When you said that the indicator will freeze the MT4 on legal timeframe do you mean that we need to attach the indicator on a another time frame ? ( 4H for instance) Thanks for your help

borgonuovo:
Hi Mladen , Thanks for your indicator. When you said that the indicator will freeze the MT4 on legal timeframe do you mean that we need to attach the indicator on a another time frame ? ( 4H for instance) Thanks for your help

borgonuovo

No

The latest version even has a control that prevents you to chose time frames like 1,5,15.30,60... in parameters in order to prevent collision with "legal" time frames

You can attach it to any normal time frame (as well as to offline time frames - as long as you do not duplicate the time frame - for example you attach it to a "10 minute" chart and again specify 10 minute for time frame) Some that were testing it tested it already attached 3-4 in a row one over the other that way. The pictures that I am attaching are all a result of a 15 minute EURUSD chart and with a simple XO and StepMA of a pdf (probability density function) ma from elite section it seems to be quite tradeable

I just sent one email where I said that this is not a holly grail, but even with default settings it seems to be OK and compared to some "wonder systems" there is no repainting or anything similar. A bit of playing with parameters and I think that it can be useful in anybodies trading

PS : my tp got hit while I was typing this post and in a 43 pip range EURUSD slow day it allows me now too freely code the rest of the day. Happy trading guys

mladen:
borgonuovo

No

The latest version even has a control that prevents you to chose time frames like 1,5,15.30,60... in parameters in order to prevent collision with "legal" time frames

You can attach it to any normal time frame (as well as to offline time frames - as long as you do not duplicate the time frame - for example you attach it to a "10 minute" chart and again specify 10 minute for time frame) Some that were testing it tested it already attached 3-4 in a row one over the other that way. The pictures that I am attaching are all a result of a 15 minute EURUSD chart and with a simple XO and StepMA of a pdf (probability density function) ma from elite section it seems to be quite tradeable

I just sent one email where I said that this is not a holly grail, but even with default settings it seems to be OK and compared to some "wonder systems" there is no repainting or anything similar. A bit of playing with parameters and I think that it can be useful in anybodies trading

PS : my tp got hit while I was typing this post and in a 43 pip range EURUSD slow day it allows me now too freely code the rest of the day. Happy trading guys

Hi Mladen, thanks for your fast answer and explication. I tried today on GBP/JPY and was up 60 pips before SL to be hit (18 pips won)

One thing that I liked is that this kind a chart trading is pretty easy and with much less stress. Would you mind Mladen, to explain a litlle bit how do you use this chart ? I have difficulties to find a good exit. Thanks again for your help

borgonuovo:
Hi Mladen, thanks for your fast answer and explication. I tried today on GBP/JPY and was up 60 pips before SL to be hit (18 pips won) One thing that I liked is that this kind a chart trading is pretty easy and with much less stress. Would you mind Mladen, to explain a litlle bit how do you use this chart ? I have difficulties to find a good exit. Thanks again for your help

What I like the most about this kind of cart is that it is absolutely impossible to have it in metatrader 5

I use it for now with just two indicators attached : StepMA of pdfma and a simple xo (both default settings) and I use the signals from the new step ma pdf as signals - the others (including the ha chart) are for confirmation only

Been inspecting history and, knowing that this one never repaints, the signals on a 15 minute EURUSD chart for this whole year are hard to believe (but then, daily chart is almost a grail)

Anyway, for now still cleaning the code (seems that I have found one more nug of thins new metatrader 4 and I am trying to figure out a solution - it refers only to the first tick of the chart - already the second tick of the chart is solved) Will post it as soon as the solution for that first tick is found.

Just an info what am I struggling with : in some cases new metatrader does this (which should be impossible) :

But will solve this mf or else I will give up coding

Files:

dear Mladen

can you attach the indi StepMA of pdfma i cant find it

dasssi:
dear Mladen can you attach the indi StepMA of pdfma i cant find it

dasssi

One new version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page202

Reason: