REQ HA Offline Chart - page 11

patona:
Hello mladen,

there is a lot of action on my M10 offline chart after loading the new HA-averages smoothed offline indicator. He added two ore three bars at the end and after a second it will be cleared and so on. On the journal display Comes the following message: HistoryBase: 6 Errors in EurUsd 10.

patona

Checking what is going on

patona:
Hello mladen,

there is a lot of action on my M10 offline chart after loading the new HA-averages smoothed offline indicator. He added two ore three bars at the end and after a second it will be cleared and so on. On the journal display Comes the following message: HistoryBase: 6 Errors in EurUsd 10.

OK

I know what is going on. Working on it and the new version will be posted as soon as that gets fixed (metatrader is not allowing some values that are normal in indicators to be used in charts - hence the errors display in the journal - it will be solved)

patona:
Hello mladen,

patona

Try it out now please : ha_averages_smoothed_offline_1.00.ex4

Hello mladen,

working without problems.

Thank you for kindly help

Patona

Hi Mladen,

Can you add the T3 and JMA averages to smooth method please?

Ish

ismael360:
Hi Mladen,

Can you add the T3 and JMA averages to smooth method please?

Ish

Ish,

Once I have explained why am I not putting more averages together in one indicator. The reason is simple : I keep only those that require 2 parameters (calculation length and price) in one file. I do it for the sake of simplicity of usage of such an indicator and to avoid some traps that some others have fallen to (using some silly defaults not controllable by user being just one of those traps)

If I would gather all the averages types I know at a moment in one file there would probably be some 40-50 types, but I really do believe that it is better to keep them as they are now. No problem to make HA offline version using T4 or jurik, but then it would be much better to have it as a separate indicators

Agreed. Those will be much better as separate indicators.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ish

By separate indicators I'm guessing you mean a

Jurik - offline chart

Or

T3 offline chart

With no Heiken Ashi in it.

Heck maybe even a Gann - Activator Offline Chart one day.

Ish

ismael360:
By separate indicators I'm guessing you mean a

Jurik - offline chart

Or

T3 offline chart

With no Heiken Ashi in it.

Heck maybe even a Gann - Activator Offline Chart one day.

Ish

ismael360

Jurik and T3 have just one dimension (price). To make it an offline chart we have to have 4 prices (otherwise metatrader will consider it an error). I can make all the 4 prices equal. Is that what you are looking for?

mladen:
ismael360 Jurik and T3 have just one dimension (price). To make it an offline chart we have to have 4 prices (otherwise metatrader will consider it an error). I can make all the 4 prices equal. Is that what you are looking for?

Mladen, is it possible to make Jurik all 4 prices equal so you can create a JURIK-OFFLINE CHART?

Granted a Jurik -Offline Chart may not look as nice or smooth as a HA-offline, but even just the slightest improvement of a regular offline chart could make all the difference in how ones indicators perform or how ones EA performs.

And if you notice how the visual of price has been the biggest complaint of the HA Offline chart. I believe its a reaction of how the Heiken Ashi candle is visually displayed on a normal chart, but then in a way reversed when applied to a offline window.

This may be why it hasn't really caught on by many.

I believe that the Jurik and others won't do this when applied to become Offline Charts, and you have already proven that smoothing can be added to the indicator of the Offline chart.

And of course if it's possible to do this with the Jurik then it must be possible with the T3 and others.

For example could you imagine if your were able to apply the Gann HiLo Activator to a offline chart. Maybe what gives that indicator the ability to stay the course with out getting knocked out would give an EA the same ability?

All of this would open a whole other world of trading, don't you all think?

Think of the possibilities.

Now instead of just having to deal with the market data feed that is given to us.

We would now have the ability to custom the playing field to our liking.

Imagine how much better your indicators will perform and how much more money your EA's will make when applied to a better trading environment.

It would be comparable to trying to setup shop and build your home on the rocky, woody uneven terrain that is given to you now, (why because we have no choice) to us deciding to build our home on a nice clean, evenly paved smooth lot.

This would be a game changer. This would give people who want to trade Forex a choice.

A choice of what is given to them to work with.

There has been countless of threads of how we need to filter the Feed or find a better Feed for better market data.

But you know what we really can't.

But this would put the power in the Traders hands.

Give him or her the ability to have or manipulate the market data off line to what he or her needs for their setup or strategy to be successful.

And all of this may be an exaggeration of it's capabilities now. But if it's possible now then who knows how far it will go tomorrow?

ish

Reason: