Different types of Trailing Stop Ea's

Starting this thread to use it to post different types of trailing stop Ea's, would like to start it with my favorite Volty trailing stop on jurik Ea. This is a mod of Mladen's Ema trailing stop Ea changed out the ma with the volty on jurik, also added the atr risk calculation.

This Ea you can either choose to trail all symbols on your server or just the symbol you are currently have the Ea on. You need the Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea in your indicators folder for the Ea to work, its not needed on your chart but i like to use it alongside for entries sometimes so it also had alerts including the push alert.

If anyone want to contribute with either their ideas or trailing Ea's please feel free to contribute.

Hi mrtools,

Did you get my PM?

stanley18:
Hi mrtools, Did you get my PM?

Hi Stanley,

Got your pm, but dont understand what you are looking for.Mind explaining it more in this thread.

I'm sorry I made a mistake. I tested this ea again. It has the function what I want.

Thanks.

mrtools:
Starting this thread to use it to post different types of trailing stop Ea's, would like to start it with my favorite Volty trailing stop on jurik Ea. This is a mod of Mladen's Ema trailing stop Ea changed out the ma with the volty on jurik, also added the atr risk calculation.

This Ea you can either choose to trail all symbols on your server or just the symbol you are currently have the Ea on. You need the Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea in your indicators folder for the Ea to work, its not needed on your chart but i like to use it alongside for entries sometimes so it also had alerts including the push alert.

If anyone want to contribute with either their ideas or trailing Ea's please feel free to contribute.

Upgraded version of Volty on Jurik trailing stop EA : volty_on_jurik_trailing_stop_ea_nmc.mq4

Volty on jurik trailing stop with new possibilities offered by new mt4 : volty_on_jurik_trailing_stop_ea_2.mq4

Upgraded Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea (did not change the name so it can be used from the ea without the need to change the ea) : volty_channel_stop_on_jurik-for_ea.mq4

Hi, have been searching the forum but can't find anything recent that does this..

Not an auto trailing stop.. but a script that I can move stop up by a set amount of pips each time I add it.. Say 5 pips , or 7 pips.. and add to chart it moves stop in profit that amount?

For scalping.

I have a b/e script.. but would be awesome to find one that does this also.

DS

dynamicsoul:
Hi, have been searching the forum but can't find anything recent that does this..

Not an auto trailing stop.. but a script that I can move stop up by a set amount of pips each time I add it.. Say 5 pips , or 7 pips.. and add to chart it moves stop in profit that amount?

For scalping.

DS

In a lot of cases it can not be done (if the price is too close to the projected stop loss)

dynamicsoul:

For scalping.

DS

What is a difference compared to trailing stop?

Hi Seniors,

what kind of this indicator or EA is this one by Kalenzo,if it is a complete code ?

regards

xo_alert_cci_cross.mq4

Files:
Reason: