Trend Quality indicator(s) - page 5

nbtrading:
OK. Thanks

nbtrading

If I add dynamic levels, will have to omit histogram (metatrader 4 does not allow histogram in separate window that does not have a fixed 0 level). Is that OK?

mladen:

nbtrading

If I add dynamic levels, will have to omit histogram (metatrader 4 does not allow histogram in separate window that does not have a fixed 0 level). Is that OK?

Yes, it is OK with me

nbtrading:
Yes, it is OK with me

OK. Will be done then

Here is (as a first step) trend quality B1 indicator with floating levels (not dynamic zones, but this one is using floating levels now) : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_floating.mq4

Some more changes will be added (as soon as they are finished, but even this intermediate step looks OK so posting it)

Here is what could be called a final version of trend quality B1 indicator with floating levels : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_floating_2.mq4

Dear Mladen - MTF does not work

GotraBest:
Dear Mladen - MTF does not work

GotraBest

You are right. Updated the indicator at it's original post - it is working now. Just download it again

And this is a version that can use 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating.ex4

mladen:
And this is a version that can use 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating.ex4

mladen

Thanks

Here is the Q1 too made that way (changed the look if it - had to:skip histogram fr the reasons explained earlier) : trend_quality_q1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating.ex4

Reason: