Trend Quality indicator(s) - page 4

Mladen

I am only addressing YOU out of respect! A lot of it!!

You and Mr Tools are one of the few truly altruistic people I know.

I admire and am truly grateful to both.

I am glad you perceived my words as humorous. They were meant to be!

I forgot we had to be very serious to succeed in Forex. Sorry.

Too bad Mr. Wulong's humorous vein was severed along with the umbilical cord at birth.

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
Mladen

Too bad Mr. Wulong's humorous vein was severed along with the umbilical cord at birth.

Ricardo

Ricardo

We all have days when we are not quite ourseleves

As I was completely certain that you meant no harm, I am as certain that Wulong did not mean any harm either. After all, we are all looking for same thing here, and none of those things include high tension

Guys, I wish you a nice, relaxed weekend and then we can start over again on Monday

Pipsycho:
Mladen

Ricardo

I like jokes a lot and now and then I say or write something humorous, but the way you wrote it ...maybe you guys have a strange sense of humor from my point of view, at least I did not understand it as something humorous. Anyway, if you get along, no problem for me.

I think my umbilical cord is laughing now.:p

Wulong10:

I like jokes a lot and now and then I say or write something humorous, but the way you wrote it ...maybe you guys have a strange sense of humor from my point of view, at least I did not understand it as something humorous. Anyway, if you get along, no problem for me.

I think my umbilical cord is laughing now.:p

That is very good I would hate to see unnecessary tensions at a forum where we all come for some relaxing among other things

Yes, that's what I think too and I wish everyone a humorous weekend without tension !

We already have enough tension during the week, although I'll have some tomorrow when my football club is playing.

As long as I have no tensions with my wife, everything is all right ...

Wulong10:
Yes, that's what I think too and I wish everyone a humorous weekend without tension !

We already have enough tension during the week, although I'll have some tomorrow when my football club is playing.

As long as I have no tensions with my wife, everything is all right ...

Ah wife(s) .... if it was at their will we would be miserable all our life (there are some deviations from the rule, but very few)

mladen:
Here is the Q1 made using averages too : trend_quality_q1_directional_indicator_averages.ex4

Just an idea : would this indicator benefit from some kind of dynamic levels instead of fixed levels?

nbtrading:
Just an idea : would this indicator benefit from some kind of dynamic levels instead of fixed levels?

Seems like an interesting idea

Will check it

mladen:
Ah wife(s) .... if it was at their will we would be miserable all our life (there are some deviations from the rule, but very few)

And I would be miserable without my wife ...

mladen:

Seems like an interesting idea

Will check it

OK. Thanks

Reason: