Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 48

New moving average ribbon (the version that uses 4 basic types of averages).

Multi time frame added (alerts were kept - extended to work correctly in multi time frame) + some minor code changes

Files:

mladen:

New version of pinball momentum (same change as in mt4 version : prices added, and some style "embellishments" made)

An issue with momentum pinball when longer periods are used for calculation found and solved in this version (now it calculates correctly)

Who would have thought that I will need the good old non repainting routine when using metatrader 5 (since it does not have any of the problems we had with multi color lines).

With momentum pinball the shadow in the previous version can repaint in one case.This version corrects that. But it also has the multi time frame (with or without interpolation), 3 choices of color changes and appropriate alerts added - so now it is a "complete" set of what  we are used to with regular mt4 indicators too

mladen:

Who would have thought that I will need the good old non repainting routine when using metatrader 5 (since it does not have any of the problems we had with multi color lines).

With momentum pinball the shadow in the previous version can repaint in one case.This version corrects that. But it also has the multi time frame (with or without interpolation), 3 choices of color changes and appropriate alerts added - so now it is a "complete" set of what  we are used to with regular mt4 indicators too

Dearest MLADEN

We believes,you keeping your TITLE nrp tools routine as always :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

We believes,you keeping your TITLE nrp tools routine as always :)

regards

:) Yes - but this time it was my error - forgot what I was doing ;(

Anyway, momentum indicators really can be useful (especially on 1 hour charts). See the periodicity on this example : the cycle is as precise as a stop watch - they never fail (almost the whole EURUSD history is exactly like this example) :) We know that but we need to be reminded what is going on with the markets and who (or what) is setting the prices

mladen:

:) Yes - but this time it was my error - forgot what I was doing ;(

Anyway, momentum indicators really can be useful (especially on 1 hour charts). See the periodicity on this example : the cycle is as precise as a stop watch - they never fail (almost the whole EURUSD history is exactly like this example) :) We know that but we need to be reminded what is going on with the markets and who (or what) is setting the prices

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,i felt same too.

do you think mt4 versions is same active and precise as mt5,as i don't have experienced on mt5,only using mt4.

or

mt5 version is more valuable in all factors than mt4 ?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,i felt same too.

do you think mt4 versions is same active and precise as mt5,as i don't have experienced on mt5,only using mt4.

or

mt5 version is more valuable in all factors than mt4 ?

mntiwana

Value wise they are the same

But mt5 has some possibilities that we do not have in mt4 - still some problems exist (like the error 4806 that happens on a start of multi time frame instance and when there is no connection to the server), but those will be solved with time, so, more or less, we are able to produce same quality stuff in both with options that we can add in mt5 - frankly I really like the filled are and right now am experimenting with options in a floating window that (if it is successful) will move us to some new level of how we can use any stuff - in both mt4 and mt5 (probably mt5 first)

mladen:

mntiwana

Value wise they are the same

But mt5 has some possibilities that we do not have in mt4 - still some problems exist (like the error 4806 that happens on a start of multi time frame instance and when there is no connection to the server), but those will be solved with time, so, more or less, we are able to produce same quality stuff in both with options that we can add in mt5 - frankly I really like the filled are and right now am experimenting with options in a floating window that (if it is successful) will move us to some new level of how we can use any stuff - in both mt4 and mt5 (probably mt5 first)

Dearest MLADEN

"frankly I really like the filled are and right now am experimenting with options in a floating window that (if it is successful) will move us to some new level of how we can use any stuff - in both mt4 and mt5 (probably mt5 first)"

If grey filled is not an filled floating level already or you wishing/trying to add some extra and unique kind floating window/level ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

"frankly I really like the filled are and right now am experimenting with options in a floating window that (if it is successful) will move us to some new level of how we can use any stuff - in both mt4 and mt5 (probably mt5 first)"

If grey filled is not an filled floating level already or you wishing/trying to add some extra and unique kind floating window/level ?

regards

I mean something like this (and it can be dragged to any position you like)

mladen:

I mean something like this (and it can be dragged to any position you like)

Dearest MLADEN

Oh,you always behind UNIQUE ideas :):)

if it will be some kind and or same kind sub window with x/y adjustable or an extra (FW) floating window but i have to be patient till,why i am so curious to know all :)

regards

Reason: