Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 45

mladen:

Upgraded ema r-square adaptive (filters added, optimized execution time, some changes that allow price filtering without possible issues that can be caused when filters are used...)

Also, this version has 7 types of filter. Since there is a significant difference when price is filtered before or after it is used for r-square trend estimation, now the filters are the following :

• filtering the price before using it in r-square estimation
  • filtering the price after using it in r-square estimation
  • filtering the price before and after using it in r-square estimation
  • filtering the ema value
  • filtering the price before using it in r-square estimation and the filtering ema value
  • filtering the price after using it in r-square estimation and the filtering ema value
  • filtering all

Some experimenting is recommended, since the filtering type can cause significant change in values

Any news on mt4 version of this?

sebastianK:
Any news on mt4 version of this?
Some of the filter combinations will probably be excluded (for not logical results). It seems that too much filtering can "hurt" the results

Dear Mladen

Can you turn this indicator to the time frame of this form that exists in these pictures

Thank you dear sir 

Files:

A bit of a new life to this rather old indicator.

New way of t3 calculation applied, some issues when applied to other indicators solved (to remind : that indicator can be applied to any other indicator, including to itself :)).

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Would it be difficult for You to change one solid, singlecolor line to solid, multicolor line in this indicator?

I really did try to do this myself, I read the documentation on www.mql5.com how to do it->  /en/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_color_line by it's way, really far away above my head ;-D

It's this indicator -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/928

I would really appreciate it.

Best regards

Wiertara

Files:
sstd.mq5  4 kb

Wiertara:

Hi Mladen,

Would it be difficult for You to change one solid, singlecolor line to solid, multicolor line in this indicator?

I really did try to do this myself, I read the documentation on www.mql5.com how to do it->  /en/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_color_line by it's way, really far away above my head ;-D

It's this indicator -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/928

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

I would really appreciate it.

Best regards

Wiertara

Wiertara

Try it out now

Files:

mladen:

Wiertara

Try it out now

Thank You very, very much;-D

Best Regards

Wiertara

Different version of 3 pole Butterwoth smoothed simple trend detector : the code is rewritten to be mt5 code purely (things line setting buffers as series to false are completely obsolete, and so on ...). Value wise there is a little difference, but that is mainly because of the restriction removed

There are multiple versions of Gann high low activator indicators, but decided to make one more version.

This version is showing the channel that needs to be broken if the trend is going to be changed, and it allows you to chose from the 4 basic averages type for calculation (by definition, Gann high low activator uses only simple moving average, but some other averages can give you results that are probably more acceptable for trading in some conditions)

PS: the example is suing 15 period smoothed moving average for calculation

PPS: alerts already included in the indicator

mladen:

There are multiple versions of Gann high low activator indicators, but decided to make one more version.

This version is showing the channel that needs to be broken if the trend is going to be changed, and it allows you to chose from the 4 basic averages type for calculation (by definition, Gann high low activator uses only simple moving average, but some other averages can give you results that are probably more acceptable for trading in some conditions)

PS: the example is suing 15 period smoothed moving average for calculation

PPS: alerts already included in the indicator

Nice. thanks
Reason: