Jurik TrendStrength Ea - page 2

fmonera:
I see you are testing GBPUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY and USDCAD. Any other pairs to test?

Which timeframe? From the picture, it seems you are using 15m.

Starting forward test today.

Really no set pairs these are just some of my favorite for Ea testing, and I'm using M15 timeframe, with Absolute mode=2 on H4 timeframe.

Regards

tools

Jurik Ea mods

Since there are no threads for jurik Ea's decided since i posted a Jurik Trendstrength Ea thought this would be perfect place for other Ea's using Jurik. My history using Jurik indicators was really not much, to be honest given up on the jurik type indicators until Mladen revived them big time, so now a big fan .

Anyway in regular Elite section Boxter made a very good mod of a Ea i had posted long time ago which used regular jurik indicator coding but it was using Typical Price and then called Turbo, since Boxter posted this mod Newdigital has been testing this new version with encouraging results, so i changed out the old jurik and placed in the new improved jurik, only other thing i added was Spread protection and updated the money management.

Until i figure out how to implement Tsd's news calender indicator think maybe the spread protection may help somewhat because as we all know how brokers like to hike up the spread during important news.

Anyway hope you all enjoy it and make a ton of $money$ from it!!!!!!!!

ps) i really have no settings think Newdigital was using m5 timeframe with Scalp net settings which right now not sure, so am testing on m5 eurusd with default settings.

something else there is auto magic number calculation and as the name says it works on Ecn brokers plus Us brokers with no hedge rules.

jurik macd , jurik filter simple 1, and XO_forea are the indicators and goes in indicators folder

With Jurik TrendStrength v2 I keep getting "OrderSend failed with error #0" on FXCBS demo. I tried enabling / disabling MM, puting integer lots, but still keeps appearing the error.

It works ok on Forex.com demo.

Jurik TrendStrength Net

This is same as last posts Ea but using only Jurik Trend Strength and Absolute Strength , doing very well so far using default settings on M15.On the picture are current open trades and today closed a 3 order buy trade for eurusd for around 150 pips.

ps) forgot to mention in last post and pertains to this Ea as well if you have trailing mode = true and trailing stop= 0 then psar indicator will be trailing your open orders, also indicators can be found in first post of this thread.

mrtools:
ps) forgot to mention in last post and pertains to this Ea as well if you have trailing mode = true and trailing stop= 0 then psar indicator will be trailing your open orders, also indicators can be found in first post of this thread.

In TrendStrength, the "trailing mode" value can be 0-off,1-standard,2-System by TE. Which one is better?

I cannot make profitable any of the two ScalpNet EAs in backtests. I found settings to make it profitable but with more than 60% drawdown.

What settings are better for this EAs?

Will they behave better on forward test?

Hi fmonera,

I am forward testing many versions of Scalp_net since 2006 with same settings. So, go to Scalp_net thread in elite section.

On forward testing, I keep getting the Stop Loss error. Probably it is less profitable due to not being able to close trades when he wants.

Attached is the log.

Files:

fmonera:
With Jurik TrendStrength v2 I keep getting "OrderSend failed with error #0" on FXCBS demo. I tried enabling / disabling MM, puting integer lots, but still keeps appearing the error. It works ok on Forex.com demo.

No, it doesn't work on Forex.com demo . It happened to open some trades yesterday, but today I see the same error.

Do you have the same error? Any indication about how to fix it?

I added an ugly hack to make it work:

if( BuyStop > 20000 ) BuyStop = 0; // and the same for sell

Now, I get some error 130. I think the EA is not checking MarketInfo to set SL or TP.

Reason: