"meters" ... - page 5

Pipsycho:
Mladen

Brilliant!

Still the same question. Can you make it more compact, especially on the width?

Thank you

Ricardo

Ricardo

Only if I make the fonts smaller - and they are already small. Meters were not meant to be competition to cja's indicators - they were primarily meant to provide a quick view at a glance of overall trends, and that is why they were made as is

OK Mladen

Thank you very much for your effort and explanation

Updated dmx meter : meter dmx nmc.mq4

Original (with detailed description) was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180262

Files:

Upgraded dmx meter : meter_dmx_2.mq4

Files:
meter_dmx_2.mq4  13 kb
meter_dmx.png  118 kb

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to make a kind of dash or a meter with the Hull Parabolic.

Based on the slope change and for these pairs only : EURUSD -EURJPY - EURGBP - EURAUD - EURCAD - GBPUSDE - AUDUSD - NZDUSD - USDJPY - USDCAD - USDCHF.

A red arrow when the Hull Para is sloping down for a certain pair, and a green arrow when it's up.

I only need M1 on M1, M5 on M5 and so on, so only one timeframe per timeframe.

So it should look a bit like the example on M1.

Wulong10:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to make a kind of dash or a meter with the Hull Parabolic.

Based on the slope change and for these pairs only : EURUSD -EURJPY - EURGBP - EURAUD - EURCAD - GBPUSDE - AUDUSD - NZDUSD - USDJPY - USDCAD - USDCHF.

A red arrow when the Hull Para is sloping down for a certain pair, and a green arrow when it's up.

I only need M1 on M1, M5 on M5 and so on, so only one timeframe per timeframe.

So it should look a bit like the example on M1.

Wulong

The thing is that Hull is unbounded indicator (we do not know the upper or lower limits / bounds) and then it is not suitable for "meters" - we can know the slope but we can not know where id it withing some limits, since it does not have limits.

We would have to use some normalized value of Hull in order to make it suitable for "meters" Maybe stochastic or dss - will check some combinations

mladen:

Wulong

The thing is that Hull is unbounded indicator (we do not know the upper or lower limits / bounds) and then it is not suitable for "meters" - we can know the slope but we can not know where id it withing some limits, since it does not have limits.

We would have to use some normalized value of Hull in order to make it suitable for "meters" Maybe stochastic or dss - will check some combinations

Ok, maybe you can 'cook' something ...

Wulong10:
Ok, maybe you can 'cook' something ...

Wulong

The idea so far is to have the whole display thing horizontally not vetically

Will see if some class that would not burden the CPU too much and that would do that, can be made

mladen:

Wulong

The idea so far is to have the whole display thing horizontally not vetically

Will see if some class that would not burden the CPU too much and that would do that, can be made

Horizontally is ok, the example was just a part from the indi by CJA.

And as long as my PC does not give any smoke, it's all right ...

Can a averages filtered stochastic be made as a "meter"?

Reason: