"meters" ... - page 2

A BB Squeeze Meter would be useful to me.

MLaden - I have been a member of this forum for about a month and I have spent most of that time looking at and trying out the amazing indicators you have created. You and Mr. Tools are both incredible.

A BBSqueeze Meter is something I would make use of. As it is now, I have several MTF BBSqueeze meters on a chart and it makes for a lot of clutter.

If you have time, it would be great.

Thanks.

EIanetti

Good afternoon Mladen,

It could create:

meter Dynamic zone RSX

meter Dynamic zone Stochastics

meter TM dt oscilador.

Thanks.

bebeshel

Meters are meant to be working with indicator that are "bounded" within fixed bounds (like stochastic that has a fixed 0 to 100 range, for example) Dynamical bounding or unbounded indicators are not suitable for "meters". Also, "meters" do not work with overbought and oversold levels, but with percentages of a known range

bebeshel:
Good afternoon Mladen,

It could create:

meter Dynamic zone RSX

meter Dynamic zone Stochastics

meter TM dt oscilador.

Thanks.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all members of Forex_TSD.

meter TM dt oscilator

y meter TM dt oscilator ?Thanks.

Hi mladen,

I would like to ask if you could possibly ad a kind of meter/scale to the "meter-rsi" and the

"meter smoothed rsi" because they only can variable from 0 - 100 ?

Unfortunately I am not able to do it myself. I like the expanded form (steps = 75, biggest size)

only for the actual timeframe in the main chart, I would like to measure/see the strength.

is it doable in a simple way, let's say in a code-block that can be transferred ?

sorry to ask for this "simple" way but maybe that way I could change others myself.

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Hi mladen,

I would like to ask if you could possibly ad a kind of meter/scale to the "meter-rsi" and the

"meter smoothed rsi" because they only can variable from 0 - 100 ?

Unfortunately I am not able to do it myself. I like the expanded form (steps = 75, biggest size)

only for the actual timeframe in the main chart, I would like to measure/see the strength.

is it doable in a simple way, let's say in a code-block that can be transferred ?

sorry to ask for this "simple" way but maybe that way I could change others myself.

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel,

I am afraid I do not understand the question

Rsi is ranging from 0 to 100 by th nature of its calculation. Even if we broaden those ranges, the values of the rsi would never go outside those bounds.

PS: while at it noticed something. I don't know if it is because of some new build of metatrader or because I changed the working resolution of my monitor, but with default values this is what I was getting on my screen (no "separator space" between the blocks) :

So changed the code for those two indicator and added two new parameters : IndicatorXStep and IndicatorYStep. With changed default values (43,7) to 50 and 8 this is what I get now :

PPS : did not change the names of the indicators (they work exactly the same except for the above described). If someone feels that old versions should be kept too, then save these under some different names

Files:

hi mladen,

thanks for your feedback. Sorry for not beeing precise. No problem of appearence/display on my side. Your meters work fine. Just because that meters can only range from minimum(0) to maximum(100) my question is for a possible additional scale (with numbers for better recognition.

I think a picture will show better what I meant with scale.

The attached picture was made with excel, just to make the idea visuable. If programmend, it could be more precise.

If possible at all, I leave it up to you, which scale-numbers are suitable.

Thanks

derfel

Files:
test_meter.jpg  23 kb

derfel:
hi mladen,

thanks for your feedback. Sorry for not beeing precise. No problem of appearence/display on my side. Your meters work fine. Just because that meters can only range from minimum(0) to maximum(100) my question is for a possible additional scale (with numbers for better recognition.

I think a picture will show better what I meant with scale.

The attached picture was made with excel, just to make the idea visuable. If programmend, it could be more precise.

If possible at all, I leave it up to you, which scale-numbers are suitable.

Thanks

derfel

derfel

Will try to do something, but don't take it for a promise. Metatrader is very bad when it comes to font metrics (that would be needed to place those labels at exact places depending on the height of the meter - one of the reasons why are arrows that are sometimes used in indicators on charts sometimes so "out of order") so at a moment I am not sure that it is solvable from MQL

hello mladen,

just thought about it. I don't want to disturb your weekend. It would be ok if you could (just) make an "additional static scale with numbers" on the side, left or right, as static.

If possible, it would be fine if you could make a visuable threshold (set by extern variable) e.g. a red line or a different background colour or something you may find suitable, to mark a critical level.

PS: if a kind of a threshold is possible to make, then it should cover the positive and negative side.

thanks

derfel

Reason: