TTM scalper - page 8

ford7k:
I am looking for ovi indicator

Just a short quote (I think it will be enough) :

According to Guy Cohen, Nicolas Darvas' "secret formula went with him to the grave ... until recently, when I decoded it".

Now that he's decoded it, Guy Cohen is offering this secret formula to you - his Secret Flag Trader system - for the price of £1,171.48.

Guy Cohen says that with his Secret Flag Trader system you can be "pulling in £7k each month just by tapping a few keys on your PC! Around twenty minutes is all it takes ... a way of making money from the markets which is so quick, so simple and so profitable, it's almost immoral!".

Guy Cohen's Flag Trader certainly sounds too good to be true. Let us try to find out if it is ........ (review continues)

mladen:

Just a short quote (I think it will be enough) :

Hey Mladen, do you think the high low points drawn by this indicator are good for fibonacci?

tropicalrecon:
Hey Mladen, do you think the high low points drawn by this indicator are good for fibonacci?

tropicalrecon

I don't think so (they are sort of "too tight" for that)

mladen:

tropicalrecon

I don't think so (they are sort of "too tight" for that)

Can it use filtered price?

TamFX:
Can it use filtered price?

It is not using just one price,so, I think that price filtering would not produce results as some other indicators do when using price filtering

mladen:
It is not using just one price,so, I think that price filtering would not produce results as some other indicators do when using price filtering

OK. Thanks for clarification

mladen:
Re: TTM scalper

sebastianK

Try this : ttm_scalper.eld

Here is the documentation with explanation of TTM scalper too : ttm_scalper.pdf

Nice book. Thanks

mladen:

Cam it be made to use just one price?

nbtrading:
Cam it be made to use just one price?

I don't thinks so. Will check

mladen:
I don't thinks so. Will check

OK. Thanks

Reason: