Correlations revisited ... - page 8

mladen:

It occurred to me that it should be posted here (due to its nature)This is a Spearman rank (auto)correlation that uses floating levels

it needs spearman.dlll and?

camisa:
it needs spearman.dlll and?
yes, it needs spearman.dll (and nothing else)

mladen:
yes, it needs spearman.dll (and nothing else)
i dont' know why but none of my spearman indicators work but I have both spearman.dll and dynamicZone.dll in libraries folder

camisa:
i dont' know why but none of my spearman indicators work but I have both spearman.dll and dynamicZone.dll in libraries folder

I don't know

If they are set as usual (dll import enabled) and if other indicators using other dlls (like dynamic zone indicators) are working, then the spearman has to work too (tested it using build 840 :

and build 988 :

And both builds are working as they should

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding fl,looking pretty.

what do you means for (auto) ?

regards

I knew you would do right this step - looks really good, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocorrelation An sound an its echo has the autocorrelation 1.

krelian99:

I knew you would do right this step - looks really good, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocorrelation An sound an its echo has the autocorrelation 1.

Thanks honey man :)

Dynamic zone Spearman Rank Correlation indicator is on this post. This one is with mtf, alerts and colors when levels are broken so it should cover all the bases. Levels for alert and colors are on dynamic levels too.

mladen:

It occurred to me that it should be posted here (due to its nature)This is a Spearman rank (auto)correlation that uses floating levels

Any newer version?

mladen:

Upgraded pre-filtered correlations (made a bit more user friendly) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
correlations_-_pre_filtered_2.mq4

Dear mladen,

I'm trying to use the  "correlations_-_pre_filtered_2.mq4 " indicator which works fine as on line indi but doesn't work in the strategy backtest,

Should be possible to fix it ?

andreatrade:

Dear mladen,

I'm trying to use the  "correlations_-_pre_filtered_2.mq4 " indicator which works fine as on line indi but doesn't work in the strategy backtest,

Should be possible to fix it ?

That is a multi symbol indicator. You have to have data for all symbols it uses in the back-test data folder too. Nothing to fix in the indicator
Reason: