Various - page 8

Which Fibo Pivot?

In Third Candle Trend EA?

I think - it was coded inside.

may be - I am mistaken but it was coded to inside this EA to be used without icustom function.

"fibopivot" it is inside "Third Candle Trend,

If someone may do it,to keep separate so it can be used with other systems?

Thanks

Mandarine System 2.05,...2.06

newdigital, mrtools,mladen

I wanted to read more about the Systema "Mandarine System 2.05 ", "Mandarine System 2.8" horn "Mandarine System 2.1" ... you know a website for direct or better if you have a PDF format to send it?

Will be obliged lot ..

Greetings

Ovidiu

Mandarine is our TSD EA. It is one of the first EA developed in our forum long time ago in 2005 (the first was Brainwashing EA).

Where to read?

- Mandarine elite section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

This section (it is simple elite section) is having same structure as any elite section: advanced links/threads/tools thread and EAs' files thread (so it is easy to navigate and to find anything inside this section).

- history of the development - read this post.

About any question to mandarine - go to mandarine elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1 EA

Mrtools,

may add a little thing (putting a darker color than orange when the indicator changes its trend and falls) in the indicator "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1, " ... I'm tired of hearing .. 12 up to 16 hours in front of the computer..... Or if you can make an EA for this indicator and "Fx Sniper CCI_TriggerAlertFast_mtf_arrows_v1 ergodic"

To make "Scalp net tf V1.3" work with "Alpari UK"

newdigital,

to see if and understood: To make "Scalp net tf V1.3" work with "Alpari UK" I have to select the following conditions:

Code:

UseHourTrade = True;

FromHourTrade = 7;

ToHourTrade = 16;

is true?

and true, and not.

It is timefilter: EA will open new trades in your selected time as FromHourTrade and ToHourTrade (broker's server/your metatrader time). But EA will manage all already exisdting trades outside this hours.

It is simple timefilter.

Go to this post with the links about "how to set it up", "what is that" and so on.

??TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts&arrows -1 ??

Mrtools

may you put arrows in price chart, for this indicator "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1 ", just as he had otro "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts"

Thanks

bebeshel:
Mrtools

may you put arrows in price chart, for this indicator "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1 ", just as he had otro "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts"

Thanks

Will put the arrows back and about the color change in the current version have used up all the buffers (metatrader 4 only allows 8) so would have to remove either the zigzag or the high low channel to add the nrp.

Mrtools , i think is better remove the zigzag

May you do en TPL width : the new "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1 " and "rsx channel on oma ".

I think that would be useful to create an EA with the two indicators, installed

Many

Thanks

Reason: