Various - page 6

what parameters have to smooth double Jurik trend, signal, stop ...

what parameters have to smooth double Jurik trend, signal, stop ... can you tell me -?

as it changed from the original?

thanks

eurusd?

I do not have this breakout line as it is dynamically moved support/resistance line - if breakout happened so the line will be moved after 1 or few bars to the next breakout level.

In my case - breakout was happened, line was moved ...

By the way - it is outside the trading hours for eurusd. I am not trading the eurusd at night sorry: my trades for eurusd were closed.

Or you are still asking for ds dmx color blue? Use it as macd indicator.

Files:

the parameters to smooth double Jurik trend, signal, stop

the parameters to smooth double Jurik trend, signal, stop ...is it the same

from the original on the web. ,...can you sent me ...yours ?

It is the situation for eurusd right now: +60 pips for breakout:

And it is GBPJPY right now. Compare it with my previous image for this GBPJPY and see the differences:

So, when/where most of the traders will exit on some place - some traders will start to trade from this place. They are risky people trading breakout and news events

bebeshel:
the parameters to smooth double Jurik trend, signal, stop ...is it the same from the original on the web. ,...can you sent me ...yours ?

Which Jurik trend? I do not know ... we are using different systems.

double smooth Jurik trend, double smooth Jurik signal, double smooth Jurik stop

bat hear it is the same system , and it "s yours...photo

Files:

Default settings. I did not change anything. I just attached indicators to the chart.

time

in our pictures in almost the same time there is a diference with respect to "double smoothy Jurik trend, signal ... ... stop.?

???

Files:

I do not know ...

I will open the thread for this system here and we will see and will check.

furnizores data

shall be at furnizores data ...

will be different

?

Reason: