Various - page 5

Those indicators are related to this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/12546-market-tides-smart-software-for-smart-traders (as I see - indicators are free - I downloaded them from website but I do not want to post them here as this vendor made them as free bonus to his commercial package). You can download it by yourself by 2 files in winrar).

So, go to the link of tsd thread, when go to his website and download by yourself and you will have something as

Files:
buma.jpg  185 kb

newdigital:
Yes, it works: +28 pips for now

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page2

Where to exit - it is the problem as this Double Stoch signal line is not fast for exit (in case of exit on crossing 2 lines of Double Stoch).

or just make +30 as a maximum take profit level and forget about

Yes, it works with pivot: this sell order was closed with 24 pips

Files:
brain123_1.jpg  200 kb
brain123_2.jpg  14 kb

???

not doing very well to buy the 15.35 dollar euro M5 ... .. stop loss?

It was not buy. It was sell, with stop loss, and it was closed long time ago. And for now - the next sell for eurusd was closed in profit too.

I am trrading Braintrading system. It is semi-automatic and stop loss is placed automatically.

I am just testing it with MrTools's indicators incl pivot for M5. Looks giood but need some rules for exit. may be - I will open separated thread for this new jurik BrainTrading as it looks good on the chart but it is really difficult to trade by this M5 timeframe.

But in my chart out buying at 15.35 ...

look ...square ... the color ...?

Files:
27enero2011.jpg  395 kb

ds dmx color blue?

As I understand - it is the indicator should be used same as MACD and the colors are indicating the price as downtrend or uptrend on this bar (bar associated with color). I am using this indicator for min/max values.

But we need to ask MrTools about how to use this indicator because I am not sure sorry ... too many colors on the chart = more difficult to trade

By the way - it was breakout based on news event (unusual case for this and most trend following systems). Use the indicator attached to catch those breakout cases (check for blue/red dotted lines of this indicator as for breakout levels.

Files:

what parameters have to smooth double Jurik trend, signal, stop ...

what parameters have to smooth double Jurik trend, signal, stop ... can you tell me -?

newdigital:
By the way - it was breakout based on news event (unusual case for this and most trend following systems). Use the indicator attached to catch those breakout cases (check for blue/red dotted lines of this indicator as for breakout levels.

It is example with this indicator: trend followers will exit here, and people who are trading on breakout - will open sell trade In general. But as it is Friday GMT evening now so - may be - no one will open.

Files:
exit.jpg  199 kb

Problems

broken down .. the red line ... and around it stop loss of bears?

Files:
Reason: