Various - page 41

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the mtf with the arrow shift, was not able to add the interpolation, think the indicator needs to be completely rewritten for that, and have tried to rewrite this code, which i first saw it as Oxymandias indicator, but wasn't successful.

Many Thanks Mrtools & no problem about interpolation

Many Thanks

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the mtf with the arrow shift, was not able to add the interpolation, think the indicator needs to be completely rewritten for that, and have tried to rewrite this code, which i first saw it as Oxymandias indicator, but wasn't successful.

Yes Mrtools this is Ozymandias indicator, I am so sorry because I was responsible for wasting your time.

In fact, from time to time, I feel I lost my concentration, as mladen said in one post "Seems my age is causing me some problems", I myself feel same.

talaate:
Yes Mrtools this is Ozymandias indicator, I am so sorry because I was responsible for wasting your time.

In fact, from time to time, I feel I lost my concentration, as mladen said in one post "Seems my age is causing me some problems", I myself feel same.

But they also say that a men is cleverer / smarter with age

mladen:
:) But they also say that a men is cleverer / smarter with age

Of course, I agree and I hope Young youth realize that.

By the way, my daughter read your post and she agree with you, that is enough for me,

mladen:
:) But they also say that a men is cleverer / smarter with age

Mladen this picture explain when get older

By the way that's you in last as ""creative person""

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Is it possible to add ArrowOnFirstbar=false/true for this indicator Angle of oma & alerts & arrows mtf.mq4

Thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Is it possible to add ArrowOnFirstbar=false/true for this indicator Angle of oma & alerts & arrows mtf.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E, far as I'm aware of not able add the mtf shift to arrows drawn as objects.

mrtools:
Talaat E, far as I'm aware of not able add the mtf shift to arrows drawn as objects.

ohh, I understand my friend, no problem, thanks your interest for explanation.

Dear Mladen

Do you think, it is possible to transform the object arrows of

Angle of oma & alerts & arrows mtf.mq4

to be buffers so that ArrowOnFirstbar=false/true can be added for this indicator similar to what is done with:

step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4

Thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Do you think, it is possible to transform the object arrows of

Angle of oma & alerts & arrows mtf.mq4

to be buffers so that ArrowOnFirstbar=false/true can be added for this indicator similar to what is done with:

step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4

Thanks

talaate

If the indicator is in a separate window (as that indicator is) thee is no way to transform objects to buffers

Reason: