Various - page 40

mrtools:
Talaat E, made a histogram version, left the arrows as is, can make a version with the arrows on the chart but not able to add the arrow on first bar option since the arrows would then have to be objects. The histogram is based on the cross and difference between the 2 stochs. The alerts and arrows are now based on zero cross.

Thanks Mrtools,

mrtools:
Talaat E, made a histogram version, left the arrows as is, can make a version with the arrows on the chart but not able to add the arrow on first bar option since the arrows would then have to be objects. The histogram is based on the cross and difference between the 2 stochs. The alerts and arrows are now based on zero cross.

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

I would like to ask Mladen and/or Mrtools to build new EAbased on"step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4", with simple conditions which can be modified later on:

- fixed lot

- sl and tp can be define or with option that EA can work according the indicator signal if sl=0 and tp =0

- TimeFrame can be defined separately- usual other conditions

Later may Advanced forecastercan be combined if it is possible!!

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

I would like to ask Mladen and/or Mrtools to build new EAbased on"step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4", with simple conditions which can be modified later on:

- fixed lot

- sl and tp can be define or with option that EA can work according the indicator signal if sl=0 and tp =0

- TimeFrame can be defined separately- usual other conditions

Later may Advanced forecastercan be combined if it is possible!!

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear mladen and mrtools

If this favor is diffuclt so please at least you just tell me that

talaate:
Dear mladen and mrtools If this favor is diffuclt so please at least you just tell me that

talaate

We usually ask for a couple of months of forward testing before starting to code an EA based on some rules. It is done so because the testing and the developing of an EA is a completely different story than an indicator, and, in most cases, if the rules are not strictly outlined and tested,the EA will not result in the expected results

mladen:
talaate We usually ask for a couple of months of forward testing before starting to code an EA based on some rules. It is done so because the testing and the developing of an EA is a completely different story than an indicator, and, in most cases, if the rules are not strictly outlined and tested,the EA will not result in the expected results

ok, sure

thanks

Dear Mladen

Is this is indicator is renamed one or someting, on which basis it is made and can be made MTF or histogram version

Thanks

Talaat E

Files:

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Is this is indicator is renamed one or someting, on which basis it is made and can be made MTF or histogram version

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Roughly, it is based on a correlation of a highest high and lowest low to average of high and low and a comparison of a close to previous open. As far as I know, it is not a renamed indicator (it resembles a bit to some other indicators, but I do not think that it is a renamed indicator)

mladen:
Talaat E Roughly, it is based on a correlation of a highest high and lowest low to average of high and low and a comparison of a close to previous open. As far as I know, it is not a renamed indicator (it resembles a bit to some other indicators, but I do not think that it is a renamed indicator)

Thanks Mladen

Also I am very sorry for my previous post, which you quoted from, it was involved lots of misspelling.

Thanks

Dear Mrtools

Would you please, I need your kindness for this favor. I know this indicator from some other site, and I know you and mladen are very busy helping the members of TSD, but I hope you help me to make the attached indicator MTF and arrows to be option with arrowonFirstBar=false/true feature.

Thanks

Download Forex-Tsd File - HalfTrend-1.02.mq4

talaate:
Dear Mrtools

Would you please, I need your kindness for this favor. I know this indicator from some other site, and I know you and mladen are very busy helping the members of TSD, but I hope you help me to make the attached indicator MTF and arrows to be option with arrowonFirstBar=false/true feature.

Thanks

Download Forex-Tsd File - HalfTrend-1.02.mq4

Talaat E, added the mtf with the arrow shift, was not able to add the interpolation, think the indicator needs to be completely rewritten for that, and have tried to rewrite this code, which i first saw it as Oxymandias indicator, but wasn't successful.

Files:
Reason: