Piters2012
Private message
mrtools:
Doubt its "Gann High-Low activator Djma Heiken Ashi arrows", because not having that problem here, have it on 10 charts with Renko on my dinosaur bone computer, and even have it running on my laptop, best i can suggest is when your charts are up go to tools/options/charts then max bars in history you can lower it to 1000 or so, got mine at 500 but think that may be too low!

Can you post Gann HiLO activator for RENKO charts .. please ??

Thnks

mrtools
Private message
Piters2012:
Can you post Gann HiLO activator for RENKO charts .. please ?? Thnks

Hi Piters, the Gann HiLo i posted works very well on Range bar charts, getting very early and entries and timely exits! This chart shows it on M13 with 6 pip Range bar chart with Gann HiLo!

Piters2012
Private message
mrtools:
Hi Piters, the Gann HiLo i posted works very well on Range bar charts, getting very early and entries and timely exits! This chart shows it on M13 with 6 pip Range bar chart with Gann HiLo!

Thnks mrtools,

BTW can you post a link for Range bar chart you are using ? Are you using an Indicator or EA ?

Thnk you again

P

mrtools
Private message
Piters2012:
Thnks mrtools,

BTW can you post a link for Range bar chart you are using ? Are you using an Indicator or EA ?

Thnk you again

P

Sure not affiliated with them, and usually not very impressed by too many commercial offerings but got mine from here RangeBars plugin script for MT4 and reasonable to me $30 had them for a couple weeks and am happy with them can either be used as script,Ea,or indicator.Dem now i'm sounding like salesman!

Piters2012
Private message
mrtools:
Sure not affiliated with them, and usually not very impressed by too many commercial offerings but got mine from here RangeBars plugin script for MT4 and reasonable to me $30 had them for a couple weeks and am happy with them can either be used as script,Ea,or indicator.Dem now i'm sounding like salesman!

LOL,, (rofl) thanks mate..

I'll give it a try

cheers

fluffy_ferret
Private message

Can someone explain how to use iPolyCycle when trading please?

MrM
Private message
fluffy_ferret:
Can someone explain how to use iPolyCycle when trading please?

the goal is to find a good adaptive look-back window (the number of periods to use on other indicators, like momentum, rsi, macd, ...)

Set the type to 4 and you will see the period and halfperiod (for macd)

mladen
Private message

Just a short addition to this answer : working on extraction of only periods calculation into a function so we can use them in any adaptive indicators

MrM:
the goal is to find a good adaptive look-back window (the number of periods to use on other indicators, like momentum, rsi, macd, ...) Set the type to 4 and you will see the period and halfperiod (for macd)
fluffy_ferret
Private message

Sorry guys i don't get it

newdigital
Private message
mrtools:
Using Mladen's double smooth jurik made a double smooth jurik BrainTrend also changed out regular stoch and changed it to Stochastic zerolagMacd(needs to be in expert/indicator folder). Also in the rar file is a dmx using double smooth jurik, is quite a difference from regular dmx IMHO.

Yes, it works: +28 pips for now

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11934-various/page2#comment_513753

Where to exit - it is the problem as this Double Stoch signal line is not fast for exit (in case of exit on crossing 2 lines of Double Stoch).

or just make +30 as a maximum take profit level and forget about

bebeshel
Private message

"tpl"

Newdigital ma you talk to.. Mrtools ,..about this ..

I tried to find the indicator "Bumasoft aspectarian" ,... but not had luck you could create a "TPL" with what is in the picture?

Thanks

newdigital
Private message

Buma what?

On your picture I see ... pp ... non lag ... bb.

It is this indicator.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11502-adaptive-lookback-indicators/page7#comment_525436

--------------

By the way - this system works https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11934-various/page2#comment_513753

especially with pivot:

bebeshel
Private message

look in the window next to the price, there are 3 indicators and above the "pa nonlag

look in the window near the price, there are 3 indicators and above the "pa nonlag another indicator, the picture looks good ..."

newdigital
Private message

There are many indicators near the price ... ask the person who made this screenshot/image.

bebeshel
Private message

already and asked but ...

already and asked but ...nothing, already spent some time so I addressed to you

Thanks