Various - page 2

Today we had some developments on "Laguerre theme" (the RSI, the Laguerre CCI ...)

While I am at it

A "variation to the theme" - a way to make smoother Laguerre RSI without causing too much lag using the 4 phases of Laguerre filter calculation without using conventional averages.

With RSIDataLevelyou can choose the lag : 0 is the least lag , 2 is the most lag (check it, but the one I recommend is data level 0, left the levels 1 and 2 but they tend to introduce to much lag - so data level 0 by all means ). This is a variation on some John Ehlers ideas he did not make (just twisted them a bit and it seems that it turned out to be OK) For comparison :
0.6 gamma Laguerre RSI (upper)

0.6 gamma variation (middle) - Smoothparameter set to false

0.6 gamma variation with a little extra low lag smoothing (lower) - Smoothparameter set to true

When Smoothparameter is set to true the smoothing used is also John Ehlers low lag filter, Calculation is not from the Laguerre RSI but rather from Smoothed RSI, so as you can see, almost everything is changed and it still gives acceptable results

more jurik

Jurik Gmma fast and slow along with GJma Oscillator

Edit: if you downloaded earlier version of jurik gmma fast and slow please download thanks to a good friend he fixed mistakes i made in my coding, have uploaded corrected version with picture. Sorry for any inconvience!

Hopefully everyone having or had a great weekend , did a mod of Dstosc using rsx on oma instead of rsi then added a channel, seems may be some interesting signals when both the blue line and channel goes into overbought or oversold.

A variation on the "jurik filter" theme

It is not an improvement of jurik filter, but rather a new indicator.
Basis for calculation is Jurik filter but I used the idea from double smoothed EMA to see what can we get. And we are getting a much faster filter for longer periods (at short periods results are very similar to jurik filter but the greater the calculation length, double smoothed gets faster and faster compared to the jurik filter itself) Here is a comparison of double smoothed one (2 colored line) compared to JMA (green) both with calculating length 50

ds tools

Using Mladen's double smooth jurik made a double smooth jurik BrainTrend also changed out regular stoch and changed it to Stochastic zerolagMacd(needs to be in expert/indicator folder). Also in the rar file is a dmx using double smooth jurik, is quite a difference from regular dmx IMHO.

ssa squeeze of ds jurik

Ssa squeeze of double smooth jurik, picture is of m30 histo on m15 chart.

mrtools:
Using Mladen's double smooth jurik made a double smooth jurik BrainTrend also changed out regular stoch and changed it to Stochastic zerolagMacd(needs to be in expert/indicator folder). Also in the rar file is a dmx using double smooth jurik, is quite a difference from regular dmx IMHO.

Thanks for the indicators Mr Tool ,

But none of the double smooth brain trend signals appears on my charts,

I am having same problem with Dstosc channel indicator as well , thanks https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

biddick:
Thanks for the indicators Mr Tool ,

But none of the double smooth brain trend signals appears on my charts,

I am having same problem with Dstosc channel indicator as well , thanks https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

On the double smooth brain trend you need the Stochastic zerolagMacd(needs to be in expert/indicator folder), and on the DTosc you need to have rsx on Oma in indicators folder also, this more than likely is the problem also if you have them already in indicators folder make sure your copies are spelled the same as they are called out. For DTosc the rsx on oma should be exactly as i just wrote it and on the BrainTrend the Stochastic zerolagMacd is the same thing!

"Gann High-Low activator Djma Heiken Ashi arrows" is a bit heavy on the CPU, can anything be done?

edit: "a bit" is not appropriate, it completely kills the computer.

fluffy_ferret:
"Gann High-Low activator Djma Heiken Ashi arrows" is a bit heavy on the CPU, can anything be done? edit: "a bit" is not appropriate, it completely kills the computer.

Doubt its "Gann High-Low activator Djma Heiken Ashi arrows", because not having that problem here, have it on 10 charts with Renko on my dinosaur bone computer, and even have it running on my laptop, best i can suggest is when your charts are up go to tools/options/charts then max bars in history you can lower it to 1000 or so, got mine at 500 but think that may be too low!

Reason: